Adding in the /looc command - Accepted

Calamity

I will try to explain this the best way I can. Sorry if it's confusing.

What you want to see? - I would like to see the /looc command added into PoliceRP. When you type "/looc whatever you want to say" you are able to type freely out of character within a certain area around you. Lets say if you want to type to a group of friends out of character next to you, you can do that! 

Why should we add it? - I would love to see it added because this will help in many roleplay situations/utility. Someone who does not have a microphone cannot type freely about ooc stuff. Especially a staff member who is trying to type and it just looks weird and people can not determine if it's out of character or not.

What are the advantages of having this? - This will clear up a lot of confusion within roleplay, acting as utility device to help everyone. It can also serve a better ooc for people who want to type freely to their friends next to them without talking in the main chat for everyone to see. 

Who is it mainly for? - I would say this is more for the staff members and members who are forced to type.

Links to any content - N/A

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/5/2019 at 7:45 AM, Freeze said:

+Support

Was wondering why we didn't have it.

+ Adds roleplay possibilities

+ The entire server doesnt need to know n OOC conversation between 2 people.

+ Helps people understand each other more.

Although it’s purpose can be filled by pms, it could still be a handy dandy addition