InFurno316

Furno's resignation

Listen guys I've been on the fence for resigning for about three weeks now due to college, on top of my high-school classes, not to mention I've been having to see multiple shrinks for issues I will discuss with people Private if they deserve to know. The last and final reason is due to the political nonsense that's been going on in high command which in part is cause of my unjust high command ban( if your part of the problem you know who you are) I was asked by Samm along time ago if I wanted to help the marines out I said "hell yeah" without question and that's what I've done my branch has the most active and numerous officers of any branch. Excuse me if what I say doesn't make sense or is misspelled because im tearing up as I type this. Also I'm not a very good writer you know if your important.

Sam: You are the one that encouraged me to get here and thank you for that because it's been one hell of an ride. You are one of my favorite people and ex LTGs on the server.

Brandon: You are a really cool guy, I even looked up at you at one point, even though you banned me from high command without reason. PS: you told me if I put a note on my name i would be fine and the last days I played are Saturday and Sunday. I forgive you nonetheless. 

War: Stay strong work hard to be better than anyone before you and you'll do great things. 

Jay: You need to learn how to read a room or you'll become that one person that runs into an elevator rips a massive fart then leaves leaving a massive stench.

Hudson: You are at the moment my Favorite LTG of all time because your understanding you, don't care about power, and your a nice guy willing to help anyone out.

Anonymous: You forced me to learn how to spell Anonymous. You remind me a lot of my IRL brother never change and stay hella strong my guy.

Trever: You were gone for a long time but don't be afraid to stand out.

Atom: What can I say your there for me even when you don't want to be. for what it's worth I think your going to be a great CMDR one day. 

Shadow: your a really loyal guy who puts an alarming amount of work into the server. not to mention you helped me jumpstart the server.

Zach: Your a good guy just keep your intentions pure and your nose clean.

I'm sorry if your not on here I just couldn't continue.

Edited by InFurno316
  • Sad 2

Yeah... you weren’t demoted falsey.  Bye!

Edited by Androntel
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for sticking around so long man! We had so much fun when i was still here full time, i laughed out loud so many times like tf.. And now seeing you go hurts man. You grew so fast in the marines to a Great Commander, and i appreciate everything you have done for this branch till this day! 

I will miss you man.. ? 

Goodluck with everything that may come on your path!!

~ USMC VCMDR Sam

• Thanks 1

Good luck Furno, It was an honour to serve under you (me bing USAF though), come back and visit when you can!

• Thanks 1

Just now, theman$$$ said:

Good luck Furno, It was an honour to serve under you (me bing USAF though), come back and visit when you can!

I will Buddy.

Furno

I dont even know where to begin. To me you were like a big brother, hell even a father figure. You have always been by my side. You have brought me alot of good memories and a lot of good times. I have always looked up to you and i've always wanted to be you. You helped revive this server to its former glory. I will never forget you for as long as i live.

Semper Fi

-USMC FORECON COL DIT War

• Thanks 1

Shit man, guess everything has to end.

You are the main reason I played on this server and stayed in the USMC. It was an honor serving with you bud. Good luck.

• Thanks 1

Furno

Well shit.... I dont know were to begin as seeing this is hard... it was a honorable privilege to work aside you to bring this server from dead dust to a living material of 20 people per day. I cant say how much sorrow and guilt to see you be gone as you leaded like a king. I hope you rest well and work hard for your future as your core will keep a eye out for you. I'm in amazing aw and happy relief as you brought back memories and friends. 

"Follow the road untraveled" 

- USAF LTC ESOL/LTMP 'Cameron Taylor'

Or know me as CT ?

• Thanks 1

United States Airforce Vice Commander / Military Police AChief / Drill Instructors Co-Commander

Military Roleplay Senior Moderator / Teamspeak Supportspacer.png

Furno,

Thank you for all of the great times we've had together, it's really been fun man. Thank you as well for your dedication to the Marines as well as the server altogether. I would like to wish you good luck for all of your future endeavors in college and throughout life.

Shadow

• Thanks 1

~ Shadow ~  Noble 4 Operative A239 Emile; United States Army Delta Force Vice Commander

"The Last Remaining Spetsnaz"  Nemo Resideo.

In the end, we have to move foward and forget about the past. Though there are always exceptions to this. I thank you for helping me rebuild USMC to what it used to be. I hope you do fine as you continute through college. See ya around (hopefully).

-Pilgrim

• Thanks 1

Well furno we had some great times together your my fucking brother man I will always be there for you man me and my "family" love ya. ~Anonymous 

• Thanks 1

Well dang man this really sucks I hope this day would never come but we had some good times and you were a good cmdr and I hope I will see you around.

-USMC VCMDR Marcus

• Thanks 1