James Lieutenant Application

Jametown2004

Should James be promoted to Lieutenant?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should James be promoted to Lieutenant?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/05/2019 at 08:30 PM

Name: SM James 1A28

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:430929273

Current rank: I’m a SM

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) : I've been SM for 3 game months. 

Rank Wanted: I would like lieutenant.

How many warns do you have? I have 11

Do you have a Working mic? Yes I have a working mic

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt): N/A

Why should you be promoted? [ Before you read this the spelling or grammar might be incorrect because I have dyslexia] When I am on this server I take charge of situations. I also train officers and I don't refuse to train because they represent the police department, so if they get trained well then the police department will have a good reputation and maybe more people will join meaning more officers on duty at one given time. I’ve been on the server for a long time and have a lot of experience it help with certain situations  I would only be inactive If I'm LOA. I am a person that helps people at any turn, Even if I half to be given a sticker on a different government job If It can help. I would like to be a person to help. so you can choose the pool above and decide if I am a good candidate for LT. 

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): yes I agree to these terms

Edited by Jametown2004

- Support

If this is the effort that you put into applications. I would hate to see the effort you would put into being a Lieutenant. Because this is honestly not even the minimum standard

No Poll..

I personally do not think you are command ready after having several encounters with you across the server.

Have applied numerous amount of times; ( @James 1a28 ). On those applications you have varied your time as SM from 3 Months - 4 Months; Which I can only assume means somewhere down the line you were demoted from SM. You aren't the most mature person and seem to loose your cool a lot when things do not go your way.

I do not believe you are currently worthy of Lieutenant at this current time.

~Yobo

Edited by Yobo

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

3 hours ago, Yobo said:

- Support

If this is the effort that you put into applications. I would hate to see the effort you would put into being a Lieutenant. Because this is honestly not even the minimum standard

No Poll..

I personally do not think you are command ready after having several encounters with you across the server.

Have applied numerous amount of times; ( @James 1a28 ). On those applications you have varied your time as SM from 3 Months - 4 Months; Which I can only assume means somewhere down the line you were demoted from SM. You aren't the most mature person and seem to loose your cool a lot when things do not go your way.

~Yobo

You also voted yes for yourself on your own poll

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

3 hours ago, Yobo said:

- Support

No Poll..

~Yobo

4 hours ago, Yobo said:

- Support

No Poll..

~Yobo

17 hours ago, Yobo said:

- Support

No Poll..

~Yobo

spacer.png