Igneous's Activity

Igneous

Hey guys! I'd just like to give everyone a little update or explanation on why you may have seen my activity decrease or will see it decrease. Currently, right now in my life, I've got a lot of stuff going on. I'm more involved than I ever have been. Right now I'm just trying to figure out how to properly balance everything. Attempting to find the balance between just starting school, looking at colleges, planning college visits, working a ton of shifts to help pay for school, finding time to go to the gym, helping my parents, doing homework, and also making time to hang out with my friends, you guys might see a little bit less of me than usual. I'm still doing my best to get on in my spare time, as little as I seem to have it these days. Don't get me wrong, I'm by no means going to be absent, I'm just giving you guys a little glimpse into what's going on because I feel it is important for all of you to know I'm not abandoning you all. 

Love you guys ❤️

• Gaminglight Love 4

big cat running GIF

Do not sweat it my dude, you are an amazing manager. I wish you luck on your school and searching for a college, it is a big part of your life. See you around Igneous!

• Like 1

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

Believe me, I know that life well. At one point I was working 3 jobs at once while attending college full time. Take all the time you need Igneous, and don't be afraid to reach out if you need any help!

• Like 1

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

Hey man, we all have to get there one day. I wish you the best of luck! 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

Igneous is bae, change my mind. 

In all seriousness though, you're fine mate. Literally everyone from trial moderator to manager has been having trouble balancing school. You're fine. 

/ Security Captain Monroe / Retired SCP-RP Senior Moderator Monroe /

Hey! It's your local SCP nerd. Used to write a few articles and do meme writings every once in a while. Message me if you want server, grammar, writing, or interpreting help! Also more than open to becoming friends with the community! [ color=Name/Hex]You're Welcome[/color]

• Head Admin
18 hours ago, Snarlax said:

Most inactive manager ive ever seen.pls demote @Zeeptin

I completely agree....

Lol jk, focus on your life bro, don’t sweat it.

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

• Bread locked this topic