682 and 076-2 swep bug - Closed

Samm

This is gonna be from personal experience, however, I have found that if someone is running and you click on them (more obvious with 076 since blood visibly comes out and the sword makes the fleshy noise) the swep does no damage. This may be due to weapon hitboxes lagging behind the player, but I'm unsure. This is game-breaking during most breaches for the SCP, as they can hit someone but won't kill them. I would ask that some form of testing is done with these sweps to see if they actually work properly when running and chasing someone.

|Ex-Omi9 MAJ ||E-11 CPT|| Ex-SCPRP Senior Mod|

Yes... this is obviously game breaking. 

God forbid an SCP with a one shot kill swep has that swep artificially miss once and a while...

giphy.gif

Edited by Knuckles

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!

On 9/5/2019 at 12:00 PM, Knuckles said:

God forbid an SCP with a one shot kill swep has that swep artificially miss once and a while...

giphy.gif

Former Head of Janitorial | HCZ man geerlvl 70 life wizard | Roblox Clothing Designer 

On 9/5/2019 at 12:00 PM, Knuckles said:

giphy.gif

It kinda goes both ways:

From experience as 682, i was spamming the hell out of my SWEP and after about 200 clicks, they died, and I lost 800 health. Also 076, its completely obvious since Melee hit detection is shite.

Edited by Gunther

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

On 9/13/2019 at 1:08 PM, Gunther said:

It kinda goes both ways:

From experience as 682, i was spamming the hell out of my SWEP and after about 200 clicks, they died, and I lost 800 health. Also 076, its completely obvious since Melee hit detection is shite.

Better or worse than the hit detection on melee weapons like the baseball bat and fubar? I feel like this would set a decent example as to how poor the hit detection truly is. Some misses is balanced, consistent is horrid considering 076 is an unbelievably tanky humanoid and 682 is well... the ever regenerating and growing 682

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!

• 4 weeks later...