Unban please

Lil Tay

Steam Name: Ryno

Ingame Name: Joe Ham (i think)

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:174187893

Ban Length: Perma

Admin that Banned you: Unknown

Reason for Ban: Unknown 

Dispute: it's been a year and don't even know who perma banned me all i know was it's been about a year and i was banned by a kid so please unban i did nothing wrong that deserve perma 

Ok I did some research of my own. You were banned permanently for prop spam constantly. We are going to ignore the ban from the 1900 due to it being a glitch. But since you got banned permanently and there is no unban reason. 

I give a - support

Reasons

- you didn't take anytime to look up the reason. I did it in 30 seconds.

-you called blitz a kid which he wasn't. He was mature when he was a kid with me. That was in 2016. 

-i would say unban but if you cause lots of problems another p ban

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

4 hours ago, Chief_ said:

Ok I did some research of my own. You were banned permanently for prop spam constantly. We are going to ignore the ban from the 1900 due to it being a glitch. But since you got banned permanently and there is no unban reason. 

I give a - support

Reasons

-you called blitz a kid which he wasn't. He was mature when he was a kid with me. That was in 2016. 

^^^^^^^^^

14 hours ago, Chief_ said:

I give a - support

Reasons

i dont remember and i didnt know you could look it up all i know was when i click to the join the server it says by unknown reason unknown and the person i just remember sounded very young but yeah if i get unbanned i won't mess around 

• Fame locked this topic