SCP-049 9/2/19 Interaction Between 049-02 and D-Class w/o SCP-049 Being Present

Stuart

Clearance Level: 2

List of Personnel involved in testing: JR Jeffrey Epstein, Lead Researcher Russian, and Warrant Officer Camo. 

Level D personnel involved: Doctor B, and Breakinger

SCP: 049, and 049-02

Errors and/or safety hazards: A main safety hazard was the risk of being shut in the same room as SCP-049-02 without knowing how he'd react without the command of SCP-049.

Question: How would SCP-049-02 and a D-Class with pestilence interact with each other without the presence of SCP-049? 

Background Research: There have been no reported cases of SCP-049-02 being let interact with others without the presence of SCP-049.

Hypothesis: From what I've seen, SCP-049-02 is very violent, and has no empathy; however, I haven't witnessed SCP-049-02 by himself, without SCP-049 able to command him. I was not sure what the interaction would look like before the test was done, but I knew it would provide an interesting result.

Observation/Visual Stimuli(Photos/videos):

JR Jeffrey Epstein: Hello 049, I have a D-Class here with pestilence who must be cured.

SCP-049: I sense a disease in you.

JR Jeffrey Epstein: This time we will be doing things a little different 049, after you cure him, we will need to take him out of your CC immediately, and you mustn't speak to him. Do you understand?

SCP-049: *nods head*

image.thumb.png.d3875a4f1dc07b035b66d3938f5c02e5.png

image.thumb.png.bb25ed52626814db7fd56d743fc8c3d0.png

After the image shown above, SCP-049-02 was removed from SCP-049's CC and was brought into the back room with D-Class Brakinger shown below.

image.thumb.png.4d7bda1d209ca01a2b3e96cc3710f12a.png

We then unbound SCP-049-02, and observed his interactions with D-Class Brakinger.

D-Class Breakinger: What happened to you man!?

SCP-049-02: Where's my master?

SCP-049-02: *Proceeds to door* MASTERRRR!!?

image.thumb.png.c91278be3b3526c30578fc8a64c00da1.png

After SCP-049-02 realized that his master wasn't near, and could not hear him, he calmed down and stood in the room pleasantly.

D-Class Breakinger: Hello? Dr. B? 

SCP-049-02: *no response*

JR Jeffrey Epstein: That concludes our test on the interaction between SCP-049-02 without command from SCP-049. We will now take SCP-049-02 to the incineration room. 

Note: SCP-049-02 didn't make it to the incineration room, he instead fell into the acid leaving HCZ.

Analysis and Conclusion: A very interesting result was provided, that shows that if SCP-049-02 is not in command of SCP-049, it can and should be considered "Safe", as it had to intention to cause harm to nearby D-Class infected with pestilence; however, if it is to get into contact with SCP-049, we have reason to believe that it is to be considered dangerous. 

Do your results align with your hypothesis?: Somewhat, it provided new information to the foundation about SCP-049-02's behavior without the presence of SCP-049, but I was unsure in my hypothesis as to what would interaction would occur. 

Approved by the Director of Research and Security and the Head of Research. For use in Site-05.

Secure,

Contain,

And Protect.

Edited by Jeffrey Epstein

Score: 61/100

Grade: B

Lore: 11/20

SCP-049-2 is supposed to be mindless and aggressive towards all that approach it. However the dismissal of this concept allowed for interesting events to take hold.

Creativity: 13/20

Breath of fresh air from 049 interviews. However the concept is very restrictive.

Presentation: 15/20

Presentation was fairly standard, however the visual accompaniment allowed ease in following the events of the test, as well as the breakup of large blocks of text. The combination of observation and visual stimuli worked greatly in your favour.

Detail: 22/40

The beginning was filled with enough description to get a firm grasp on why the test was held. 

The simple formating on the observation made the test easy to understand, and the interaction between the D-Class and 049-2 honestly got a chuckle out of me.

Overall, this was an enjoyable read, and I look forward to your future tests.

Edited by Kumandant