King mikey false warn appeal

Psych0

Your In-game: OddVenom

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:246423592

The admin's name in-game: king mikey

The admin's steam name (If you know it): N/A

What warning did you receive: FailRP / FearRP

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): image1.jpg

Why do you think this warn was false: I don't think it's false but at the time I joined PoliceRP for the first time I did play on the SCP server and walked into a building with some guy in it with tons of guards and I sat down and said hi I was warned and killed not knowing why it happened I just wanted a second chance and it won't happen again whatever it was.

Any extra information: He was off duty I don't know if the staff rules are the same on PoliceRP as they are on SCP

Mikey is a Admin

He can warn for basic rule infractions off duty such as failrp/rdm/nlr/fearrp.  You walked into the SS base by the sound of it. You should of looked at the MOTD before actually RP'ing. And this isn't the first time you joined, Smaug has also warned you for stealing goverment vehicles 

Edited by Sion

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

• Head Admin
5 minutes ago, Sion said:

Mikey is a Admin

He can warn for basic rule infractions off duty such as failrp/rdm/nlr/fearrp.  You walked into the SS base by the sound of it. You should of looked at the MOTD before actually RP'ing. And this isn't the first time you joined, Smaug has also warned you for stealing goverment vehicles 

Sion said everything i would have said.

🤪You know who I am,

unless you don't.🤪

19 minutes ago, Sion said:

Mikey is a Admin

^^^^^

1 hour ago, Sion said:

Mikey is a Admin

~EMS Deputy Chief Ryan CX-2, Former SRT 2ndLT Ryan 1Q63, SM Ryan 1A28, Ryan UMC

59 minutes ago, OddVenom said:

I said I don't know if rules are the same and I don't know what I did wrong but whatever it was I was just asking for a second chance

As you are staff. You would understand that rules are stated in the motd as you first join the server and you click agree each time you join. Soooooo yeah 

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

I do understand that and the government cars I completely understand and this warn by the way you guys are saying I did do something wrong and I completely understand it I just want a second chance as I am trying to get my warns down 

-Support as he broke the rule.

However, he is in fact from SCPRP where the FearRP rule is in effect of 2 guns per 1 person so, he could have been confused by that. Alongside that, on SCP, you can also kill people who are sitting down too. 

Edited by Charlie

~Charlie