trae's false warn appealc

Psych0

Your In-game: OddVenom

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:246423592

The admin's name in-game: Trae

The admin's steam name (If you know it):N/A

What warning did you receive:LTAP / player disrespect

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/591113720344870922/618187336110571561/image0.jpg

Why do you think this warn was false: He returned me from the sit for player diss and the player didn't care and I could understand saying don't do it again but yeah we went threw a 20 minute sit about it I got returned without any warns and then I left because I was mad he some how considered this Ltap and got me warned for both things 

Any extra information: N/A

Edited by OddVenom

Do you have any video proof of you leaving post sit? 

Also, we need Trae's side of the story as well. 

Wait, how old is this warning? 

Edited by Voxis

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

Wait to see if Rang replies to this or not. Then we'll find out for sure. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||