How Many Decibels, and Hz does 1048's Scream Output?

Stuart

Clearance Level: 2

List of Personnel involved in testing: JR Jeffrey Epstein, Kaniak, and Soundwave

Level D personnel involved: kaniak, and soundwave

SCP: 1048

Errors and/or safety hazards: Possible death among D-Class, as for it has been reported for Ear-Like growths emitting from subjects within a 5-10 meter radius of the scream,.

Question: How many decibels, and Hz does 1048's scream peak at?

Background Research: It has not been recorded, but only described as a "high-pitched shriek that inflicted intense pain in the eyes and ears of everyone in a 10 meter radius."

Hypothesis: My guess is that the Hz will fall between 12,000-14,000 as for when humans age they lose high pitch frequencies around the range of 16,000-20,000. As for the decibels, my guess is that it will fall in the upper hundreds, as if standing next to a jet turbine. 

Observation/Visual Stimuli(Photos/videos): We started the test by placing SCp 1048 at the back of 173's CC. I then placed D-Class 1 5 meters away, and D-Class 2 10 meters away. I handed each D Class a Decibel Meter and a Hz Meter. 

image.thumb.png.042b81b7dbfcf2fdc4486e022238c073.png

JR Jeffrey Epstein: We are going to test the decibels and Hz of your scream do you understand?

SCP-1048: (Faint voice) Yes

JR Jeffrey Epstein: When I leave the room and give the warning you will scream, do you understand?

SCP-1048: Yes

JR Jeffrey Epstein: *Leaves room and announces the warning of 1048's scream*

SCP-1048: *Screaches*

JR Jeffrey Epstein: That concludes our test on you 1048.

image.thumb.png.0c82e41a70d0c7437d9826a3c2b4d8c4.png

Analysis and Conclusion:  D class 1, 5 meters away died instantly, and D Class 2, was rushed to the medical bay. The Decibel Meter read 152 Db, which is classified as "Intolerable Pain", and the Hz meter read out to 15,000 at it's peak, which is loud enough for most humans to process. 

Do your results align with your hypothesis?: My hypothesis under-estimated the power of SCP-1048's screech, and we now have an exact measurement on the strength of his screech.

Approved by the Director of Research and Security and the Head of Research. For use in Site-05.

Secure,

Contain,

And Protect.

• Gaminglight Love 1

• Head Admin

For a first test, this isn't bad at all. Whilst more detail would be nice in your research. Your work on showing not telling and documenting is relatively fine. Work on displaying your ability to improve and you'll be gold.