• Yes
    • No

Steam Name: GottaLoveChicken

Ingame Name: Boomer

SteamID:STEAM_1:1:448455024

Ban Length: Permenant

Admin that Banned you:Rear Admiral Agnimukha

Reason for Ban: Advertising |1X RDM [email protected]

Dispute: It has been about 6 months since this ban has been issued. I want to personally apologize, to any and everyone that i had harmed, hate me, or convinced to leave. I did wrong in the past and have done wrong trying to fix this past before. I am most certain that i should not do wrong again. I have no real request but to be able to come back. I would like fully honest replies and for people to look at past denied ban appeals to understand my failures and how i can fix them. when voting please give a full reason. This is the third time doing this and i think it will have a lot of down votes in it.

Huge +Support

-A lot of things were going through your head from drama when you did this

-I believe in /me chances 

-Chill person when calm

Goodluck -China

-support you advertised knowing the consequences but you did it anyway

On 9/2/2019 at 5:29 PM, borith said:

+support you advertised knowing the consequences but you did it anyway

+support i agree with bortith

Edited by Ickyricky44

On 9/2/2019 at 2:29 PM, borith said:

-support you advertised knowing the consequences but you did it anyway

You always Interrupt me dearing past ct DBs having to much command power as a CT COL being soo rude to me I not doing anything to u why pick on me in in that past I know my good commanded skills as an officer I did things right you always switch it around on me you always go after me bcz you actually want to be the better in commanded by abusing ur power on me 

5 hours ago, PhoenixWildFire said:

You always Interrupt me dearing past ct DBs having to much command power as a CT COL being soo rude to me I not doing anything to u why pick on me in in that past I know my good commanded skills as an officer I did things right you always switch it around on me you always go after me bcz you actually want to be the better in commanded by abusing ur power on me 

Those times were only due to the fact of you always minging around and constantly ignoring orders, shooting other players, and never being on when we needed officers, your leading skills could be great but I did those due to your attitude. The goal of a high ranking officer is to make his troops great for battle and lead them into the light. I may had picked on you but it was for you to understand that u need to listen instead of doing your own thing. I’m am not a power abuser, in fact when I was still there every discord you had POWER in you deleted all of my past and present messages to people talking about stuff for trainings for the server. I don’t want to start arguments I’m just clarifying. I know the only main reason YOU don’t want me back is because I hold a grudge against me. I know a lot of people may but I feel you have the biggest one not even involving my ban

Edited by Lvl 50 Chicken

7 hours ago, Lvl 50 Chicken said:

Those times were only due to the fact of you always minging around and constantly ignoring orders, shooting other players, and never being on when we needed officers, your leading skills could be great but I did those due to your attitude. The goal of a high ranking officer is to make his troops great for battle and lead them into the light. I may had picked on you but it was for you to understand that u need to listen instead of doing your own thing. I’m am not a power abuser, in fact when I was still there every discord you had POWER in you deleted all of my past and present messages to people talking about stuff for trainings for the server. I don’t want to start arguments I’m just clarifying. I know the only main reason YOU don’t want me back is because I hold a grudge against me. I know a lot of people may but I feel you have the biggest one not even involving my ban

If you had a problem why didn't you do a staff report  

-support

-SUPPORT

Advertisement is a huge issue on its own, knowing that something would happen and doing it anyway on its own, is enough to warrant some form of punishment. I'm not CW staff but in instances such as this one, I feel that some form of outside perspective is a nice trait to have. Regardless of the fact, advertising as I mentioned before is a big no no, and you knew the chances that were being taken before it even happened. I wish you the best of luck. 

On a side note, make a staff report if someone is causing you issues. It makes it a lot easier on everyone involved including you. 

BKa2WA2.jpg

-MTF A1 MAJ Voxis OR24- | -SM Voxis 1B25- | -Voxis King- | -MTF E11 CPL Voxis 223Z- ||| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 |||

I never cause Mingy acts only a little but I fix my self and I still growing strong in the clone wars rp I made it far to 41st vice commander I still needed to do my cct but I am here to rp and make people feel better in the rp experience in the clone battles I do give my troopers training on random days depends how I am feeling and my troopers feeling to do good old 41st training  and I made it to GM idk I got no tags in the gaming light site but I am gm yes I like people to have fun with space battles against the cis and combine and trandoshans 

Edited by PhoenixWildFire

I mean it’s just him responding back, many people have done that in the ban appeals for all servers, they just want to clear up their name. 

Chicken knows what’s up that’s why he basically said chill.