SCP-106 needs to be fixed. - Denied

K1NDLYF3ARED

What you want to see? -  A new Swep for SCP-106 as the current one barely works half the time.

Why should we add it? - Because the current Swep is buggy, and you can't even go back into your pocket dimension. Which sucks.

What are the advantages of having this? - Actual fun and realistic gameplay.

Who is it mainly for? - SCP-106 and anyone who plays him.

Links to any content - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1783768332&searchtext=SCP-106

Extra notes - The current SCP-106 model looks sick.

Thanks for reading, let me know of anything that could be abused.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Arussso said:

+Support I like the idea of this, adds more rp and it is a low file size. Only questions is that is it compatible with our pocket

The SWEP probably works by coordinates or set locations. I imagine a certain command or tool gun would set the location to enter/exit upon usage of the SWEP.

Edited by Train Overlord
  • Thanks 1

Nothing special here, move on.

14 minutes ago, Arussso said:

+Support I like the idea of this, adds more rp and it is a low file size. Only questions is that is it compatible with our pocket

• Thanks 1

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

+Support

Reason: This seems like a great idea, and although there might be issues with implementing it into our pocket dimension, it seems fun to hunt down your prey while you are in there, and will provide better gameplay with SCP 106 himself.

Conclusion: This is a great SWEP, and I can't wait for it to be implemented. Only a few tweaks and it might be ready to go.

• Thanks 1

There are three types of people... There are hunters... There are prey...

And then I, Alex B, comes back after so long to Security with the new name of Seeker that nobody remembers me anymore, but I don't care and I just want to shoot D-Class.

On 9/1/2019 at 8:28 PM, Arussso said:

• Thanks 1

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

On 9/1/2019 at 10:28 PM, Arussso said:

• Thanks 1

/ Security Captain Monroe / Retired SCP-RP Senior Moderator Monroe /

Hey! It's your local SCP nerd. Used to write a few articles and do meme writings every once in a while. Message me if you want server, grammar, writing, or interpreting help! Also more than open to becoming friends with the community! [ color=Name/Hex]You're Welcome[/color]

On 9/2/2019 at 8:43 PM, ASimplePlayer said:

+Support

Reason: This seems like a great idea, and although there might be issues with implementing it into our pocket dimension, it seems fun to hunt down your prey while you are in there, and will provide better gameplay with SCP 106 himself.

Conclusion: This is a great SWEP, and I can't wait for it to be implemented. Only a few tweaks and it might be ready to go.

• Thanks 1

No one Remembers me ~ AHOT Reaper

Sadly, upon further review with the addon, I've concluded it to be too buggy to use on the server. Going through all entities became an issue with 106's CC, as the command that is in the addon to combat this is very buggy and causes your screen to shake when in the CC. It also has no way of teleporting you back to the site after going into the pocket dimension.

• Thanks 1

big cat running GIF

• Igneous changed the title to SCP-106 needs to be fixed. - Denied