EMS Chief Alex's Goodbye's

arollin96227

Where do I start. Well this is it, my final statement this time around. I have been in EMS for over a year and 2 months and I have loved every minute of it. No human language can describe the disappointment I’m feeling right now.

Time for a story of my EMS and GL Career:

I joined EMS in July of 2018, around the same time I joined the community. I was a hard working medic, I got promoted because I did my time and attended meetings which is a key aspect to me getting promoted. Its at this time I became staff, mind you on Anime RP, which is a mostly forgotten GL server where I got to Moderator, but that servers gone and all of the stories are long gone. I got LT with Etho under Razonix. After Etho skipped a few ranks up to head deputy from a vote for the next Head Deputy, In which I came second. So I had some catching up to do and I worked overtime, putting all of my effort into the game and eventually got to Deputy with Timmemes. At this rank I had an argument with Razonix regarding an incident that happened with a command member that was not their fault and I went to bat for them. This argument caused Razonix, Toxitman and Jason Tucker to resign with Toxitman becoming blacklisted after destroying the EMS Discord server and a multitude of documents. After this Rhys became Chief, Etho became Deputy Chief and I became Assistant Chief where I started to make changes, becoming a very liked command member, I added new cars. Made a sub department and made things change. Then on the 23rd of February 2019, I got the biggest demote in Gaminglight History by 6 ranks down out of command to Head Paramedic, the department was fuming and his roll call that followed my demotion did not end well with people saying to give me my rank back. Thankfully after a lot of campaigning and going to board I was appointed as Assistant Chief with more support than ever before. Then Rhys got blacklisted after plotting to destroy the server, after this Etho came to power as the Chief of EMS and surprised us all by resigning at a meeting. Then on the 19th of May 2019 I came to power as Chief of EMS. But on the first of September 2019 it all came tumbling apart and I joined one of many removed, blacklisted or alienated Chiefs. Funny thing is that I still don’t really know why. You’re all spending an awful lot of time yelling and carrying on. Do you really think you can afford to do so? Have none of you accepted the reality of the situation? The act of searching for hope, to try and find it—that by itself is the true meaning of hope. As long as you have that hope, you can keep moving forward no matter what trouble you may fall into. Now’s no time to wallow in your depression. The worst thing we can do right now is to lose all faith in each other. That would lead to the same disastrous result as having total faith in everyone else.

Its because I pointed out a stupid rule in State Polices Discord and held off reporting Yobo for antisemetism after saying and I quote, “Dyno is acting like a jew” which I condone to the highest degree and is simply not acceptable and to say you are in the Royal New Zealand Navy, you should be ashamed. I would be ashamed if one of my cadets did it. You are an officer. I am a Cadet NCO. How dare you. How fuckin dare you.

Snar, personally I don’t believe it was handled right. You didn't speak to me before any of this and the lack of communication didn’t help. Yet I respect your decision, and while myself and many others dont agree with it, I have to respect it. I also don’t agree how you posted it in every single GL PRP Discord which has more than likely ruined my reputation. But It will not bring my GL Career to an end. Also I did not make an alt account. 

But enough about me. Time for a bit about you guys. Oh and by you guys I mean EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU INCLUDING THE MEDICS;

Kitty - Well you started off my career in PD and then EMS took off for me! Running around with a board member was amazing in the MCU! I wish we could do it again sometime! The words Kitty said in her resignation “amazing EMS Command/pd command member and has amazing dedication” and that has stayed true till today and it will continue!

Bob Bob - Amazing Dep Comm and thank you for everything. You make the best skins on GL and it is a shame that they have been removed for no reason whatsoever and the EMS Tahoe repaint was looking amazing! Thank you though and I’ll keep going no matter what happens!

Etho -  Man we’ve been through it all, from Paramedic we’ve had each other's back. Favourite BTEC Aussie!

Nucleus (Anthony) - Man I know you IRL, your amazing. NCS together was amazing, when you somehow flipped a Tahoe coming out of the station will forever confuse me. Why you resigned I will never know and we both know how much that bot annoyed us.

Seb - Well. You were gonna overtake me to get Chief after Razonix and me and Etho shot it down. Sorry about that, nothing personal. Hope you do well and keep the department together.

Struftdot (Loïc) - Jesus man, your amazing! You have been with me through thick and thin and was one of the key campaigners trying to get my rank back when I was demoted. It's amazing that you stayed and I can't thank you enough for staying. Please please stay in touch so we can play games sometimes.

BeHappy - Well you’ve been with me through it all and I am so happy I made you HD, you deserved it and continue to deserve it. Continue making me proud!

Sion - Well I brought you to the community and EMS and I believe you may last longer then me, see you over on AMG and other GL departments!

Timmemes - Well you came back to EMS and you was deputy with me, CMU never came to fruition but oh well. We did it man we managed to revive EMS!

Ender - You are amazing, you spoke to me. Helped me when I felt the worse and I am so grateful for that.

Zage - Forever better then Sion, Jk...Or am I… Anyway you are amazing and I hope the best for you.

Crease - Well you’ve disappeared,,,, so Idk…

South - The real life Medic, absolute legend. Thank you so much for all for all of your efforts that you put into the department!

Escott - Well I didn’t get to know you well but what I can say is thank you and I hope the best for the future…. And stop with the overpowered CC’s… Actually dont it makes EMS Money!

Kormes - Caring bloke he is. Honestly he is a good man and he should be highly respected around here. Good luck with the future. 

Stackable - Well you’ve worked your way up through the ranks and you’ll go onto do many things if you work for it.

Standing Bear - Never got to know you but thank you and keep up the amazing work!

Hotshot - One of the old timers around here. Keep up the work and come down from Clone Wars RP to us some times eh?

Pentagon - On your 48 Hour I see, you did well mate. Thank you for your service in EMS.

Bennet - Man your gonna go far, keep it up and one day you’ll be in my office with your name on the desk!

Cameron - Well we have our differences, and you were so close to removal. You saved yourself this time my friend. Just run the department well or it’ll be me knocking at your door again.

Zeige - Well man your cool, didnt get to know you much but hopefully will. Good luck with the future!

Gardener - The Firefighter, boy we have a mixture of people that came to us. I hope you help FD…. Which I started and wont be able to enjoy… the best you can and make it flourish!

Rocco Rex - Wow man you were there for me when it all kicked off this morning. And you are my final promotion, explains why you are so confused!

Elapin - Wow you came to me with your arms open with SWAT and for that I am forever grateful. SWAT in general has been the only department to come to me with Arms open and I’ll explain more about that later.

Dondi - Well you are a person I wish I got to know better! I just wish you the best of luck and come talk to me sometime eh!

James - Never got to speak to you but I hope the best for your career. 

Jesssy - Again I never got to speak to you but I hope the best for you and wish you the best!

Mike - Again never got to speak to you but Im sure if you work hard you’ll go far. Best of luck!

Alpha - Get active man and you can climb the ranks and make an amazing medic.

Lil Chum - Our other firefighter, best of luck and hope everything is good after the incident in your county. 

Dylan B. - Get active man! You need to cause I don’t want to see EMS falling back into the depressed state it was in. 

Phenix - We had a project called Phoenix but that never happened. Anyway well done man and hoping the best for you!

Cammy - Never got to know you but your on your 48 hour so I may not, but best of luck.

Killer - Weird name for EMS but besides best of luck with your future!

Hunt - Oh god its Hunt, run…. OFC gun battle am I right! Anyway best of luck and just work for PD and EMS!

Mr Medic Joe - 48 Hour Notice again, Im seeing a theme. Thank you for everything and best of luck!

Gow - Got to speak to you a few times and it was cool. Good luck to you and I hope the best!

Utetwo - Well done buddy keep it up and you’ll go far. Just get active on EMS and you can go far!

Bird - Unfortunately didn’t meet you but I hope the best for you!

Mike - Again didn’t meet you but I hope the best for you!

Senior Trump - Im not going to entertain this!

Max Holland - Keep it up man, Good luck to you!

Dylan - Good man and keep it up!

Slick - Never got to meet you but all will be good when you come off LOA.

Lil Jimmy - Gotta be honest, don’t know who you are but best of luck. Get active.

Chris - Still don’t know who you are. Get active!

Smaug - If it isn’t the man himself. Best of luck to you my friend!

Gold D Smoker - Still don’t know who you are but good luck! Get active!!

Kevlar - Okay we needed Kevlar!

Tonto -  I know who you are for sure. Calm down on SM man jeesss.

But now time for the people who I less enjoyed;

Razonix - You threw a hissy fit and resigned after I told you the truth. You lacked integrity, morals and compassion for the department.

Toxitman - Fuck You. You were the deputy chief, you were trusted. But No, just like Razonix you lacked integrity, morals and compassion for the department.

Rhys - Collosal Fuck You. You were the chief that was plotting to destroy gaminglight. You demoted me 6 ranks for no reason and only after the outcry from the department did you eventually give up. You sum up everything that is wrong with players in ONE person, you sum up what is wrong with humanity. You have no integrity, you do not care about people and you simply do not care.

Death - Colossal fuck you again. You were trusted as LC and you decided to destroy the roster. You have no respect from anyone. None whatsoever.

Aaron Hotcher - Well do I have a lot to say about you. Although let me get the document that I made in response to what you said. Please feel free to view the report regarding his integrity here (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yavkF-66nRBaFnc6LwvKEgXumrEiCvRnVdqD67NRZjo/edit?usp=sharing)

I do not want you to stop, any of you. You all have the potential to do a lot of things! Change the world, not the GL world but the real world!

What is next for me?

All credits out to the new SWAT Team Leader Ronin and SWAT SSGT Elapin , you are the only department that has come and encouraged me to stay and for that I will. Thank you so much, and you really don't know how much it means to have so many people behind me. I am not turning my back on EMS and I hope that none of you turn your back on me, despite the picture that has been painted in front of you. I hope you can rise above it and see it with your own eyes.

I am still a PD Major and will try to get the blacklist in my name revoked. But for now thats all from me. 

But one thing I want to teach all of you is the power of hope. Hope is the most powerful thing in the world and will over come despair and merely searching for hope is good and will keep hope building!

Good luck to everyone and if you ever need me for any reason please feel free to message me!

Everyone keep up the work!

Your EMS Chief

Alex Rollin Signing off for good...

• Sad 4

God Bless Alex, God Bless EMS. 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

I'm really sorry about this, you did the right thing by pointing out the antisemitism. Thank you for taking the same to recognize everybody, despite your circumstances, I respect that. I wish you best of luck in future endeavors.

Currently a member of the Support Team, SRT, Dispatcher, EMS, and PD SM.

Former Senior moderator, SWAT, Event Team, Secret Service, DD, and State Police.

Not every Chief makes a goodbye note to each and every medic on their roster. So sad to see this happen.

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

It's a shame to see you go, Alex. You were truly an amazing EMS Chief and someone I greatly enjoyed to work with. I hope the best for you in the future, and maybe one day I will be able to see you on an EMS Rig again. I can't wait to keep serving alongside you with TNPD though. Thank you for everything, Alex, and thank you for believing in all of us!

-Lead Paramedic, Roman Gardner

First off. I'm not an Officer I work for living.

If you are going to attempt to call me out and attempt to pin things on me. At least get things correct both about the report and about my career. And FYI Cadets and the Military are different. As much as you wish you could compare your "NCO abilities" to how the actual forces career goes, you cant. Pull that card in the forces and you'll be called a Ralph. "One who tries to use cadets as a way of comparing"

Other than that rude and uninsightful comment, you did have your moments.

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

It's very sad to see you leave EMS we never got to patrol on SWAT or EMS as much as I wanted to because of your long LOA's but when you did come around is was always a blast patroling with you no matter the department. I wish you could stay EMS chief for much longer than you did but luckily you getting removed from EMS didn't make you want to GL, glad you are keeping your spirits up and good luck!

Alex,
It's a shame to see you go and I hope to see you on server and I hope to be able to keep in contact with you as a friend as you were to me. I hope wherever life brings you it will be a happy place. You were probably the best EMS Chief I served with, Hope to see you around bud 

-Assistant Chief Ryan CD-4 

~EMS Deputy Chief Ryan CX-2, Former SRT 2ndLT Ryan 1Q63, SM Ryan 1A28, Ryan UMC

Alex it sucks to see you go. You were a dedicated EMS chief, and you were a close friend of mine. (still are) hopefully you can continue to be a part of GL and good luck in the future my friend. It came to a frustrating end, but you did well.

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

Alex... 

When I met you, you were still a PD Lt. I remember all the good times we had patrolling. I still remember pressuring you into making a Captain application. I left EMS while Jason was still around, but you gave me the opportunity to come back. As an Assistant Chief you made major changes, causing the revival of the department. EMS has always been kind of a lacking department in medic due to the fact that not a lot of people are interested. I saw a couple of chiefs go by in a short span, and just like that you were it. As a chief you did even greater things. And for that I’d like to say thank you. I know how much EMS is worth to you. You are the most dedicated person to the department I’ve ever seen. 

We had a lot of departments in common and so we often played together when we had the chance. Unfortunate school is killing me, causing me to leave EMS as well as Dispatch. I hope we can still have fun together on PD, or you on SWAT and me on ARU.

Yours, 

Cashtag

Edited by Cashtag

Retired Major Cashtag 1L26

13 hours ago, Yobo said:

First off. I'm not an Officer I work for living.

If you are going to attempt to call me out and attempt to pin things on me. At least get things correct both about the report and about my career. And FYI Cadets and the Military are different. As much as you wish you could compare your "NCO abilities" to how the actual forces career goes, you cant. Pull that card in the forces and you'll be called a Ralph. "One who tries to use cadets as a way of comparing"

Other than that rude and uninsightful comment, you did have your moments.

Yes while they are diffrent, there are similar standards in what is expected. For example saying a bot is being jewish is not acceptable. Anyway I hope we can move on in the future and get along working together.

7 hours ago, arollin96227 said:

Yes while they are diffrent, there are similar standards in what is expected. For example saying a bot is being jewish is not acceptable. Anyway I hope we can move on in the future and get along working together.

Thank you for stand against Antisemitism alex. I don't know the whole story but I do know you have good morals.

Currently a member of the Support Team, SRT, Dispatcher, EMS, and PD SM.

Former Senior moderator, SWAT, Event Team, Secret Service, DD, and State Police.

• 2 weeks later...