JackOG Trial-Moderator Application - Accepted

JackOG

What is your in-game name?: JackOG

What is your steam name?: JackOG

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:511658441

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I do not have any other staffing experience.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) I started playing roughly around the middle of July.

What date did you make your forums account? I made my forums account August 15th.

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 10 warns. I would like to admit and say, I did join and play this server without a actual intent to roleplay on the server, I apologize for this and I wish to be given a second chance as I have realized the real qualities and experiences this server holds. https://gyazo.com/d25b8184443a1ce7a226ff275692dfb0

Have you donated? Yes I have, 20 dollars.

What rank are you applying for? Trial-Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? I am not.

Have you read the staff guidelines? You will be tested on it: Yes I have read it multiple times.

Timezone: PST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) Well, I personally believe that I deserve the rank for a multitude of reasons. The primary reasons are the following, my extensive knowledge of the MOTD and Staff Handbook, my activity, and the maturity/friendliness I have. To start off, I will elaborate on my knowledge regarding the Staff Handbook and MOTD. I, many times, have read the Staff Handbook making sure I know most every detail, to ensure I know what I am doing and I am prepared to take on this position if my application is accepted. Reading this as well as the MOTD making sure when I call sits I know the exact rule break being broken and that it is valid, accompanied by evidence so I do not waste the staff members time. Now my activity, I try to the best of my abilities, to attend and play the server at least everyday, while I may not be on all day during weekdays, I will for sure be on the server during weekends, as that is when I have the most of my free time. I understand that staffing is above roleplay and I will make sure before I play criminal or roleplay on government, I clock time in as staff. Finally, I believe to be the most important part of staffing, friendliness. This is very vital as a staff member, you represent the community and you can be the reason a player either stays on the community or leaves. I will always be friendly and welcoming to all players that join Gaminglight. Treating everyone fairly, this is assisted and helped by my maturity, making a good example of Gaminglight and the Staff Team itself.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would assess the situation, after bringing the person to the sit and informing them of why they are here and what rule was violated, seeing they had no intent to respect the staff on the server that devote their time to ensuring the happiness of players on the server, I would give the player multiple warnings to stop or face harsher punishment than before. If that player refuses to stop, I will gag them, inform they are being warned for MassRDM NITRP Staff Diss and then I would tell them that they were being minged for 10,000 seconds and while in that period of time please read the MOTD by doing !motd. Then I would call a Admin+ to issue the minge and I would return to taking sits.

+/- support 

+active

+16 is bang on

+ amazing application 

- fair bit of warns 

-  Have seen you a bit mingy on time to time

I personally feel Jack will need just a little bit more time as a player to gain more experience  and to have a better understanding of the MOTD

Good luck Sion

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

1 hour ago, Sion said:

+/- support 

+active

+16 is bang on

+ amazing application 

- fair bit of warns 

I personally feel Jack will need just a little bit more time as a player to gain more experience  and to have a better understanding of the MOTD

Good luck Sion

I too fell you need a bit more time as a player to gain some extra experience before becoming a staff member.

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

5 hours ago, Sion said:

+/- support 

+active

+16 is bang on

+ amazing application 

- fair bit of warns 

Good luck Sion

I agree with the other gentlemen, just some more time to get a better understanding. 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

• Fame locked this topic

image.png

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Police-RP Head Of Staff+ within the next 24 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. Thank you, and we look forward with working with you!

~Police-RP Senior Management Team.