SteamID:

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:431015836

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP:

Jedi CMDR

Have you donated to the server?

:Yes

Have you been banned on any GL server before?:

never

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?

1 on PRP

How much time do you have on the server?:

3 weeks on CWRP

How well do you know the LORE? Explain:

very well, I have watched every star wars movie multiple times, and watched the TV series. i also read certain parts of lore in my spare time. 

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I would like to be a game master as i am active in game, On the forums and in team-speak,

I am currently Senior Moderator on Starwars-RP and i use to be a senior moderator on policerp, I have also had past experiences as a game master on a starwars-RP. I have been in the community for over a year now and i would like to help benefit the server in a better way. I enjoy the events that happen on the server and would like to have the ability to host one, I would greatly appreciate a chance to prove myself by giving people items or models when needed aswell as provivding event to keep people happy on the server and to stop minging when there are no events going on. 

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?

:Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?:  

yes i am a SNR mod and former GM 

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?:

yes I am

Give a brief example of an on-base event, as well as an example of an off-base event: 

On Base 

A ship lands in the hanger bay without codes or permission the highest rank sends all units to intersect them he claims he is here to give supplies the troops search the creates they find bombs inside and the pilot is gone they find him in the Grand Admirals office they arrest him and throw him in brig, He then opens a comms link he says into it "operation omega failed plan 6656" then a full on assult on the ship happens with rebels storming the ship, all the rebels are killed  and troops start to get rid of the evidence.

Off Base  

The ship has received Intel on a possible location of a small band of rebels and possible a Jedi, The highest rank on calls a Briefing telling the troopers what is going to happen , they Jump to hyper space and arrive at the planet they load up on the transports and head to the planet, once they arrive at the planet they are again briefed on what  there scouts and probe droids have found the prob droids have found a fortress, the troopers head out, once about half way there they are ambushed by a band of rebels from all sides they fight vigorously and prevail, they keep pushing and they find  a room with the Jedi inside aswell as a few rebel troopers sat inside in a defensive position, the Jedi makes a speech about  love peace and that kinda stuff ,  once this is over they come to an agreement that the Empire shall leave the rebels  and let them go and only take the Jedi, The empire seemingly agree to this so they drag the Jedi out and over a voice amp the commanding officer says "good troopers...... Now kill them" they open fire onto the room killing everyone inside whilst they take the Jedi back for interrogation back on the star destroyer.  

Continues onto ship 

The Empire have been torturing the Jedi for days now And they have received nothing from him so they deside to turn to some more "extreme" techniques, these also prove uneventful, so all troops are ordered to report to main Hanger bay. Once there the Jedi is reviled to be there and the commanding officer says "firing line on my right shoulder NOW! " they all do it and then they hear "Ready Aim Fire" the Jedi is killed the troopers are alerted that they will use this video for "training purposes and propaganda in the future......

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example)

:yes !give (player name) (weapon) or !give ^ (weapon name) (for self )

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example)

:!model (player name) (model) or !model ^ (model) for me 

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?

Yes

Edited by Jesse

On 9/1/2019 at 7:59 PM, China said:

Huge +Support

-Active person in gl

-Ex GameMaster for CWRP

-Nice person

-Great ego

Gave me ideas for some events on PRP

{ 𝒥𝑒𝒹𝒾 𝓋𝓈 𝒮𝒾𝓉𝒽 | 𝒟𝒶𝓇𝓉𝒽 𝑅𝑒𝓋𝒶𝓃 }

{ 𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁𝑅𝒫 | 𝑀𝒶𝓇𝓈𝒽𝒶𝓁 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝟧𝟢𝟣𝓈𝓉 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒜𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓁 }

{ 𝒞𝒲 𝐿𝒾𝒻𝑒𝑅𝒫 | 𝐿𝒾𝑒𝓊𝓉𝑒𝓃𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 }