Starr False warn

Jacbobss12345

Your In-game: getthefuckoff

Your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:223914250

The admin's name in-game: Starr

The admin's steam name (If you know it): 

What did the admin do: So he claims i spammed the button to the elevator which i didn't. So i asked him if he has proof of it and he says, yeah i literally just watched you do it. Thats not really proof is it???? And the also claims i told him to fuck off. Even though i said get off ffs. How in this world is that telling someone to fuck off? My name doesnt even tell anyone to fuck off. It says getthefuckoff. Thats not telling someone to fuck off. And he warned for staff diss for that obviously which was unnecessary. He also slapped me with the ncws which was bullshit. Because i failed to admit to spamming the button when im pretty sure i never did. There was like 6 dclass at the botton? could of been one of them? why go straight to me??

Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED): I Dont got video but i got a ss of the warn and the me telling him to get off. I can wait for aslong as need if it takes time.  Would of been able to get more, but it would let me scroll up all the way.

unknown.png 

unknown.png

What do you believe should happen to the admin: Strike Or talked to by HOS

Any extra information: Abuse

image.png

That 3rd one at the bottom got stuck there it wouldn't let me remove it

4 minutes ago, Jacbobss12345 said:

Ok i do feel this is a staff report at the same time but if its considered a warn appeal then im fine with that. I Just want starr to be talked too

Understandable. We still need Starrs input.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

Staff don't need to have proof for every warning that they give out. If he saw you do it he can warn you for the thing you did. When it comes to spamming the elevator button I usually like to do a verbal warning first but if you were purposefully doing it over and over again a warning is fine. For the player diss we need starrs side.

Well there were multiple issues with this situation, it started off being two (later three) tickets from other D-Class that someone was spamming the elevator button, when I went there, there was no one pressing it from the bottom floor when it went up again so when I went up and saw barely any D-Class around and you at the button I waited and watched. All the other D-Class up there were either in the line or messing around with prop booth 527 created, which I had to get rid of as well, so yes when I saw you press it a second time I definitely assumed that you pressed it in the first place which had gotten all the tickets. However, when I went over and grabbed you pulling you away from the button my words were simple and I wasn't saying it in a hostile tone, "Hey can you stop doing that, cause it's making it a lot less fun for everyone else." everyone else being the D-Class at the bottom obviously. When I pulled you away not even letting me speak you start spamming in chat "get off" and asking me if I had proof of what you did which makes me assure from your immediate hostility that you did it multiple times and when you were caught you were aggravated. Then when I tried reasoning with you that I watched you do it twice and even was willing just to let you off with a verbal if you would've calmed down a little, though, you kept going saying "get off" "BS" and "get off FFS" then changing your name to getthefuckoff. In the span of a minute or two of trying to just speak to you, you showed a lot of hostility and didn't want to cooperate at all, so the problem escalated and you got warned for NCWS, which was a reasonable warn for the way you went by the situation, and Staff diss, which was because of the constant get off and get off for FFS and even going to the extent of changing your name during a sit just to tell me to go away.

insert cliched signature 

1 minute ago, ?⸸?? said:

Well there were multiple issues with this situation, it started off being two (later three) tickets from other D-Class that someone was spamming the elevator button, when I went there, there was no one pressing it from the bottom floor when it went up again so when I went up and saw barely any D-Class around and you at the button I waited and watched. All the other D-Class up there were either in the line or messing around with prop booth 527 created, which I had to get rid of as well, so yes when I saw you press it a second time I definitely assumed that you pressed it in the first place which had gotten all the tickets. However, when I went over and grabbed you pulling you away from the button my words were simple and I wasn't saying it in a hostile tone, "Hey can you stop doing that, cause it's making it a lot less fun for everyone else." everyone else being the D-Class at the bottom obviously. When I pulled you away not even letting me speak you start spamming in chat "get off" and asking me if I had proof of what you did which makes me assure from your immediate hostility that you did it multiple times and when you were caught you were aggravated. Then when I tried reasoning with you that I watched you do it twice and even was willing just to let you off with a verbal if you would've calmed down a little, though, you kept going saying "get off" "BS" and "get off FFS" then changing your name to getthefuckoff. In the span of a minute or two of trying to just speak to you, you showed a lot of hostility and didn't want to cooperate at all, so the problem escalated and you got warned for NCWS, which was a reasonable warn for the way you went by the situation, and Staff diss, which was because of the constant get off and get off for FFS and even going to the extent of changing your name during a sit just to tell me to go away.

Mate, in the sit you were saying i told you to fuck off. When i never did lol? All of those messages are not telling you to fuck off. And you start grabbing me. When there was another d-class there with me crouched. I wasnt the once pressing the button. You completely lied on the staff disrespect part. So?????

3 minutes ago, Jacbobss12345 said:

Mate, in the sit you were saying i told you to fuck off. When i never did lol? All of those messages are not telling you to fuck off. And you start grabbing me. When there was another d-class there with me crouched. I wasnt the once pressing the button. You completely lied on the staff disrespect part. So?????

Other people I grab that are usually spamming the button over and over again, whether bottom or top, will stop after I tell and reason with them that it makes the time unfun for everyone waiting for the elevator and then when it happens to them they understand there too. People who I don't see that do it once and run off most of the time won't do it again because the D-Class remember their names out of spite and will report them to staff if they do it again immediately. When I tried to reason with you, you were hostile and even changed your name in the middle of the sit, which says you ment not only the name but everything else you did and said. All of it is pretty disrespectful to anyone and especially the staff of a server which are just trying to make it equal for everyone. 

insert cliched signature 

You lied about the fuck off part? You said i told you to fuck off but all i put it get off get off and get off ffs. And changed my name to getthefuckoff. In no way is that telling someone to fuck off. Where the proof at then if i told you to fuck off?

6 minutes ago, ?⸸?? said:

Other people I grab that are usually spamming the button over and over again, whether bottom or top, will stop after I tell and reason with them that it makes the time unfun for everyone waiting for the elevator and then when it happens to them they understand there too. People who I don't see that do it once and run off most of the time won't do it again because the D-Class remember their names out of spite and will report them to staff if they do it again immediately. When I tried to reason with you, you were hostile and even changed your name in the middle of the sit, which says you ment not only the name but everything else you did and said. All of it is pretty disrespectful to anyone and especially the staff of a server which are just trying to make it equal for everyone.