Gunther's Admin Application- Accepted

Gunther

What is your in-game name?: Gunther

What is your steam name?: [GL] Gunther

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:430475006

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, for 11 and a half months I staffed as a Moderator on a Trading Discord and on a Fangroup Discord for over a year and still counting. 

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) April 30th

What date did you make your forums account? May 9th, 2019

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Senior Moderator/Platinum

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? image.thumb.png.3e2ec20b4af2515098210deaabff9248.png

Have you donated? Yes.

What rank are you applying for? Admin

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines? Yes.

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Kade, Rangiatea, Scoot, th3, and Igneous

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum):  I believe I am a hard working Senior Moderator, and would like to be trusted with more responsibilities. I hop on everyday, handle sits when staff are needed, and even take sit when I'm in the middle of events. I understand how to do my job and I rarely nowadays need help from people, unless its a situation that I can not resolve, such as donation issues. I'm very understanding but stern with new players, obviously there are certain rules someone would not know their first time playing, in which case my first course is not to give them a warn, but rather tell them what the deal is, and to not do it again, unless of course its something obvious like "No racism" or at least something that someone with common sense would know like "Calling someone a b**** in the OOC".  I also believe having a great relationship with the community is important, which is why I go into every sit in a calm and positive mood, I don't want people thinking I'm a jerk or something, I want to people to be as chill as possible. If I'm calm and collected, then they will respond in nearly the same fashion. And even having a great relationship with people off-duty is important, I don't want people to think I put on a mask when I'm on-duty just cause I'm staff, when I hop on staff, I act the same as I do off-duty, I take my job serious without being a jerk to others. I want to be a person that's earned people's respect, that's one of two things I believe makes up a great Admin.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? First I would teleport to Staff Room 1, 2, or 3, depending on availability and bring them there. If they attempt to attack me, I'd pick them up and freeze them, and tell them to chill out, there's no reason to be so hostile. If they curse, I'd ask them to stop. If they continue to curse, I would gag them. If they continue through chat, I would mute them. I would ask them why they Mass RDM'd, just so they can explain their side. Although their case would be heard, in the end they would still be warned for Mass RDM | Staff Disrespect, the reason for this is just so that can't use the excuse, "I never got to tell my side of the story". I would then minge them for 10,000 seconds, then I would then unfreeze them and bid them good day. 

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

On 9/1/2019 at 5:21 PM, Bog said:

+Support

• You have helped me out in the past when I was a T-Mod and I could come to you for help
  • Active
  • Very responsible and respectful

I think you would be an amazing Admin!

Just a really cool guy as well. If you don't get admin, I'm going to be pretty triggered.

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

On 9/1/2019 at 10:21 PM, Bog said:

+Support

• You have helped me out in the past when I was a T-Mod and I could come to you for help
  • Active

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

On 9/2/2019 at 9:16 PM, MizterBoozleNoozle said:

+Cooperative.
+Q16 is good.
+Experience.
+Pretty Active.

- Two warns a while ago no biggie.

On 9/1/2019 at 4:21 PM, Bog said:

+Support

• Active

Edited by Catsro