OddVenom's Event Team Application

Psych0

In-Game Name: OddVenom

SteamID STEAM_0:1:246423592 

What is your ULX Rank?: Moderator 

What is your RP Rank?: Research Low Command

What is your timezone?: CST 

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 7.5

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): Nope.

How Active are you? (1/10):9.5

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers):7 

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?:I feel as if I am really active on SCP and I think I could come up with some really cool events in general such and not the same thing over and over such as zombie events not saying they are stupid just saying it can get boring after awhile (I'm not saying people aren't creative who do zombie events) but in general I just think I could make a really good ET and I could also help out with a decent amount of events and I already got some idea's thought of besides that I think I know a good enough amount of lore to make decent events that don't make people mad that don't wanna be apart of them I know that can be annoying some times and include some branches that really never get to do anything because people like the medics utility and that's really about it.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better):Okay i'm updating it now sorry for the delay, So some idea's I've thought of are site inspectors 079 breaches are quite fun for most even though that not original a nuke failure where SCP's are breached they attempt to set off the nuke it doesn't work and they have to call in a "redacted} MTF force another few are bringing new SCP's into the site and I would like to see if I could do a one time 173 back on site event I think that would be really fun besides that after looking over the wiki for as long as I've played SCP I've found some cool SCP's that we be interesting to have on site they brought 2006 on site that was fun a creative idea some SCP's I would also like to do a 106 femur is broken where they have to find a new way to recontain 106 I think that would be fun as time goes on I would like to find more SCP's that I could bring on site that Is do-able.

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?:Yes

What is your favorite SCP? Why? Before I said 682 after more thought I've decided 035 is my favorite SCP because of his origin and his ability to control who wears him I just think it's cool.

Edited by OddVenom

+Support

Pretty active, see him around

Is a moderator

Decent knowledge

-Support

Lackluster event idea

7 Warns

I think  you'd be a pretty good fit if you came up with a more interesting event

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

8 hours ago, [SOM] † Inaccurate said:

+Support

Is a moderator

Decent knowledge

-Support

Lackluster event idea

7 Warns

I think  you'd be a pretty good fit if you came up with a more interesting event

TBH as long as you dont have over 5 warns you ok in my eyes so its a bit iffy that you screwed up this many times

RETINA BURN BOI

On ‎9‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 7:02 AM, [SOM] † Inaccurate said:

+Support

Is a moderator

Decent knowledge

-Support

Lackluster event idea

7 Warns

On 9/1/2019 at 10:02 AM, [SOM] † Inaccurate said:

+Support

Is a moderator

Decent knowledge

-Support

Lackluster event idea

7 Warns

Yeahh quite a bit of warns.

SCP-RP Moderator | CI LTCOL Boozle LC32 

Pending

All Event Team slots are Full as of the moment. This application will be accepted or denied when one is opened.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

-/+ Neutral (im doing a lot of neutrals recently huh...)

- Moderator, experience in managing players
- His Motivation towards joining the ET is stable.

- Pointed out earlier, event idea is lacking in sufficient detail. You claimed you couldn't be bothered adding ideas because you were tired. This to me, gives me a good image of you and it isn't exactly golden. If you were tired or otherwise knew the application wasn't going to be the best and even skipped detail purposely because you were 'tired' shows to me how much you care about the application as well as the ET and I hate to see this practice being applied in events skipping corners. On top of that despite the application being made 16 days ago. You still haven't updated it as you said you would. Quite worrying. 

- Warnings are worrying but without sufficient detail I can't say further. Could have been over a year ago for a minor offence for all I know.

Edited by Train Overlord

Nothing special here, move on.

• Hoovy locked this topic