Inaccurate's Trial Mod Application - Denied

[GL] Inaccurate

I deleted my other application as I forgot to add the poll

What is your in-game name?: Inaccurate

What is your steam name?: <FOD> Inaccurate

What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:0:459780903

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)I run a small discord server and am also currently on the Event team.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Around July 5th-10th.

What date did you make your forums account? July 14th

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Event Team

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? I currently have 1 warn,

20190831133902_1.thumb.jpg.ec62d4fcfd44b979b732c1dc8f090a3f.jpg

Have you donated? No

What rank are you applying for? trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: EST

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I love this server to death. I love SCP-RP, and I think this server pulls it off very well. At LEAST 90% of my hours on Gmod are on this server. The community is great, and the staff are all very nice. I want to do more for this community, as it has shaped my thoughts on Gmod entirely. When I am on, I get to see all the people asking for help and people that have questions, and it does kind of pain me to be able to not help them, as I am only Event Team. I want to give back to the server by helping those in need, just like many of you guys have done for me. 

I think I am the right fit for this job as I can keep my cool very well, especially when I am being yelled, sworn at, etc. I also look at things from all sides, and try to be unbiased towards each case and party involved. I'm level headed, and won't let my "Authority" get to me. I will treat everyone with respect and will be confident when confronting people.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would first tell them to be quiet and to let me explain why they're in there with me. If they continue cursing, I would mute them so I could talk about the MassRDM, and warn them for staff diss. I'd then check the logs to see whether or not they were MassRDM'ing, and proceed from there. I would then see what level they were / time played to see if they're newer or not. If they are newer (Level 5 or lower), and didn't kill over 10 people. I would give them benefit of the doubt and explain to them how MassRDM affects other players and is against server rules, and if I get another report of them doing it again, I would warn them. I would also put 300 second antiminge on them. If they're not newer, I would do the same talk, but immediatetly warn them and ask a higher ranked staff member to out the 10,000 second antiminge on them.

Thank you for even considering me, have a good day!

EDIT:I saw someone mention the tags in my name, those are not for any Gmod communities, that's actually for a different game called Foxhole.

Edited by [SOM] † Inaccurate
  • Dislike 1

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

+/SUPPORT

POSITIVE

• Q15 has nearly 200 words, and is very well written.
  • Trusted enough to be on Event Team.
  • Have seen in-game before.
  • Fairly active, I've seen them on before.

NEGATIVE

• Q16 - I believe that most of the people who MRDM don't have intention to stay, and newer players may be joining to mess around, but the rest is ok.
  • Only 6 forums posts.
  • Has another community's initials in steam name.
  • No prior staffing knowledge.

Try to get more forums posts, and redo Q16 and you'd probably be great on the staff team!

(@klasmova#6217 if you have any questions or complaints)

Captures.png.3d37ddd184794a9697d982c8d0f2469e.pngall [GL] SCP-RP players are the same 😔

17 hours ago, SS1 said:

+/SUPPORT

POSITIVE

NEGATIVE

• Q16 - I believe that most of the people who MRDM don't have intention to stay, and newer players may be joining to mess around, but the rest is ok.
  • Only 6 forums posts.

Try to get more forums posts, and redo Q16 and you'd probably be great on the staff team!

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

18 hours ago, SS1 said:

+/SUPPORT

POSITIVE

NEGATIVE

• Only 6 forums posts.

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."

On ‎8‎/‎31‎/‎2019 at 9:16 PM, SS1 said:

+/SUPPORT

POSITIVE

NEGATIVE

• Only 6 forums posts.

On ‎8‎/‎31‎/‎2019 at 9:16 PM, SS1 said:

+/SUPPORT

POSITIVE

NEGATIVE

• Only 6 forums posts.

On 9/1/2019 at 12:16 AM, SS1 said:

+/SUPPORT

POSITIVE

NEGATIVE

• Only 6 forums posts.

SCP-RP Moderator | CI LTCOL Boozle LC32 

DENIED.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator