Should Ross Slav be an Trial Moderator? - Denied

Ross22222222222

1) What is your in-game name?)Ross Slav

2) What is your steam name?) Ross22222222222

3) What is your steam ID?)STEAM_0:0:458853884

4)Do you have any other experience with staffing?) no

5) What date did you start playing on the community?) I started around July 10th 2019 on SCP-RP

6) What date did you make your forums account?) July 15th 2019

7) Current rank on server) Gold

8 ) How many warns do you have on the server)1

563217359_GarrysMod8_31_20196_53_33PM.thumb.png.84ec6a1a3d1e4666270f0b301df4bfe7.png

9) Have you donated?) Yes

10) What rank are you applying for?) Trial Moderator for SCP-RP

11) Are you staff on another community) No.

12) Have you read the staff guidelines ) Yes

13) Timezone) Central Standard Time 

14) Permission)

15) Why do you believe that you deserve the rank?)Why do you believe that you deserve the rank?)I've played this server for a month now and I really love how the server is built and I really like the  community around it and I really like helping people when they have problems and I tell people when they are doing something wrong to stop because they could get warn or a strike and you guys don't have staff on a lot and I play SCP-RP daily now until I get into school but I will try to be on the server as much as possible and I will listen to my higher ups and I will do as told right away and people who has a problem right a way and I will contact a higher up if their's a problem that requires a higher up and I've read the rules so it should be easy for me to tell right from wrong on what they do when it happens.

16) How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you) 1st I would tell them to not to kill random people then and tell them to stop cursing and if they didn't I would gag them and I would ask for people who saw it happened or died from it and if no one is saying anything I would check logs and I would call anyone higher than me (that's a admin)  and tell them that this person/people committed a mass RDM and they need a 10,000 second anti-minge for it. 

Sorry for my grammar I have dyslexia  

Edited by Ross22222222222
I edited because my ID and my account date and to fix everything

27 minutes ago, Flashlight Man said:

-Support

- Lied about the date the forums account was made

- Didn’t meet the 150 words requirement for question 15

(Ross Slav you have donated for gold)

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

36 minutes ago, Flashlight Man said:

-Support

I don't see you much in game
I also agree with above ^

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

5 hours ago, Flashlight Man said:

-Support

Don't see you much in-game
Question 15 is poorly written
Messaged me on the forums telling me I'm not doing my job by initially quoting a response 

Edited by Bread

lol, lmao even

-SUPPORT

The fact that you've edited your posts, and then messaged an Admin telling them to "Do their job" and then saying "My app is actually really good if you read it" is not the way to go about your responses to an application. Quoting happens when a person agrees with another without retying everything out to make the same point. 

My -Support falls under the category of immaturity and everything as listed above. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

On 9/1/2019 at 1:48 PM, Flashlight Man said:

-Support

SCP-RP Moderator | CI LTCOL Boozle LC32 

DENIED.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator