Steppy False warn?

Jacbobss12345

Your In-game: okmyneg

Your SteamID:  STEAM_1:0:223914250

The admin's name in-game: steppy

The admin's steam name (If you know it): I do not know 

What did the admin do: So my name is okmyneg And according to Flashlight, steppy and ss1 that references something. When in my opinion it doesn't Because it literally does not reference anything. I even had a ss of a head of staff saying it does not reference anything which i will link below. I also have a ss of the warn which i will link below aswell! 

Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED): I got a ss of the warn thats about it. Because i was going to record but it would not start so rip? 

unknown.png

https://gyazo.com/61070707f329d1e88b279b1f0b7e3ac0

Even after sending the gyazo ss to steppy on discord, he still went ahead and forced change my name because according to him it referenced something when it didn't.

What do you believe should happen to the admin: Just a strike or atleast a talking to by a head of staff that goes into detail on names etc and references. 

Any extra information:

-support,

if staff ask you to change your name, you are required to change your name. I understand that Okmyneg might not refer to anything, but you were warned for not complying with staff. Listen to staff in the future. Steppy shouldn’t be striked and this warn is 100% valid. 

@steppy 

October is right, I warned you for refusing to change your name after being told to by two other staff + me and after having your name forcefully changed you changed it right back. The reason why we are trying to get your name changed is because if you read it wrongly/in a certain way, it sounds racist. !th3 Told you on discord that it's fine so we are letting you have the name. Keep in mind you didn't get warned for the name, you got warned for not complying with staff before th3 told you it was fine. If everyone thinks that this name is alright that's completely my bad and I apologize, but in my opinion it's not which is why we wanted it changed.

Not to mention you were being pretty disrespectful against staff with yelling over me "SHUT UP", calling the T-MODs kids and similar stuff to that.

Edited by steppy
Added the spaced out part

You also told th3 that you are being harassed by the staff which is completely untrue as I was being as polite as I could, you said that we keep changing your name which I only did once before I realized that th3 said that it's fine.

Edited by steppy

27 minutes ago, October said:

-Support,

if staff ask you to change your name, you are required to change your name. I understand that Okmyneg might not refer to anything, but you were warned for not complying with staff. Listen to staff in the future. Steppy shouldn’t be striked and this warn is 100% valid. 

It seems like the warning is valid if you are NCWS.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

-support,

I witnessed this in-game, and you failed to even comply with the simple orders to comply given by steppy. Obviously, some people could take it as an offensive slur, regardless of what you take it as. I believe steppy used valid discretion in this circumstance. It should not be hard to see what could easily be taken as an offensive name should be changed so that the players of the server are satisfied.

Captures.png.3d37ddd184794a9697d982c8d0f2469e.pngall [GL] SCP-RP players are the same 😔

Denied

Just to reference you asked me if a phrase referenced anything out of the blue with no explanation of what was going on ingame.  No punishment for the staff members involved for doing their job. 

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

• th3 locked this topic