1. 1. Punishment?

• Demoted from Mod to Tmod
    • Removed from Staff
    • Verbal warning by SMT
    • Nothing

Your In-Game Name: Crease

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:456500954

Staff member's In-Game Name: ViperKimg

What did they do?: Used their physgun to prevent me from shooting their friend. 

Evidence (REQUIRED): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiVteQ0mhHE

What do you think is an acceptable punishment?: Demoted and/or removed from staff.

Edited by Crease

1 minute ago, Jesse said:

+ support

clear evidence of abuse 

could have been preventable 

• Thanks 1

Ex - CWRP Admin Alpha| Ex - Clone General Alpha| 

"All of you chumps are gonna bow, when I whoop him. All of ya! I know you got him, I know you got him picked...But the man's in trouble. I'mma show YOU how GREAT I AM!" -Muhammad Ali

+Support

Evidence is clear

Violation of Staff Handbook

• Thanks 1

{ 𝒥𝑒𝒹𝒾 𝓋𝓈 𝒮𝒾𝓉𝒽 | 𝒟𝒶𝓇𝓉𝒽 𝑅𝑒𝓋𝒶𝓃 }

{ 𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁𝑅𝒫 | 𝑀𝒶𝓇𝓈𝒽𝒶𝓁 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝟧𝟢𝟣𝓈𝓉 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒜𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓁 }

{ 𝒞𝒲 𝐿𝒾𝒻𝑒𝑅𝒫 | 𝐿𝒾𝑒𝓊𝓉𝑒𝓃𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 }

{ 𝑀𝒾𝓁𝒾𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓎𝑅𝒫 | 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒰𝒮𝒜𝐹 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁 }

1 hour ago, Pentagon said:

+Support

Evidence is clear

Violation of the Staff Handbook

• Thanks 1

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

Huge + Support.

Evidence shows him using phsygun off duty to benefit his family in a situation.

There has also been some other issues with this staff member breaking MOTD rules then trying to lie about it.

I think that they should be removed from staff due to clear abuse of powers off duty and not being the correct rank to use phsygun powers off duty.

Nothing against you Viper, just my opinion.

• Thanks 1

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

8 minutes ago, Dredgen said:

Huge + Support.

There has also been some other issues with this staff member breaking MOTD rules then trying to lie about it.

I think that they should be removed from staff due to clear abuse of powers off duty and not being the correct rank to use phsygun powers off duty.

• Head Admin
21 minutes ago, Dredgen said:

Huge + Support.

Forklift_Signature.png

MY SIDE OF THE STORY!!!!!

The bank raid was false. Crease was negotiating and a minge OFC came in the back and shot the hostage. Crease saw it happen but he still shouted "shots fired" on the radio and began to move it. I tried to use my phys gun to point at him to tell him to stop bc he couldn't hear me over the gun fire. I was not trying to physgun abuse. In the moment I forgot my physgun pjcks people up because I never use it off of staff even for props. I only use grav gun and tool gun. So i tried pointing at him maybe put the rainbow flash on his screen so he could know to stop.

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️

37 minutes ago, ViperKimg said:

MY SIDE OF THE STORY!!!!!

The bank raid was false. Crease was negotiating and a minge OFC came in the back and shot the hostage. Crease saw it happen but he still shouted "shots fired" on the radio and began to move it. I tried to use my phys gun to point at him to tell him to stop bc he couldn't hear me over the gun fire. I was not trying to physgun abuse. In the moment I forgot my physgun pjcks people up because I never use it off of staff even for props. I only use grav gun and tool gun. So i tried pointing at him maybe put the rainbow flash on his screen so he could know to stop.

You cant grav gun props.

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

5 hours ago, Pentagon said:

+Support

Evidence is clear

Violation of Staff Handbook

Viper. You should know in the staff handbook it says you shouldn't do your own sits (excluding ones that are in direct cotton of rules like racism or rdm/mrdm) but your aren't a rank that can use pwrs of duty. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

7 hours ago, Dredgen said:

Huge + Support.

This isnt the first time Viper has broken the Staff Handbook Rules.

I will not say what he has done here as to not start arguments but if SMT would like to know please contact me.

Edited by Jbennett1239

ExPolicerp Event Team Leader |  ExPolicerp Senior Admin | ExState LT |  ExCERT SGT | PD SM | EXSS ASAIC | Ex EMS Deputy | ExLore Senior Guard MI SHGO Carnor Jax  | EXSenate Commando SGT Taggart 

- Support

Tbh I think its being taken a bit out of context.

Yes he did phys gun you  a little bit. As he said it was a mistake he forgot it would affect you happens to me to when I point at a car.

If he would have done it on purpose he wouldve held you the whole time. You can hear him saying 'stop'. You dont say that when your purposely trying to block you from shooting.

He should be more carefull but removal or a strike seems unnecessary to me.

And the last video was you guys arguing about what happend and he showed you what he did. Also should not be taken out of context. This just picking on the small things.

This could have easily be dealt with in-game and im not saying what he did was good but dome sympathy could be shown.

Edited by Freeze
  • Like 2

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

51 minutes ago, Freeze said:

- Support

Tbh I think its being taken a bit out of context.

Yes he did phys gun you  a little bit. As he said it was a mistake he forgot it would affect you happens to me to when I point at a car.

If he would have done it on purpose he wouldve held you the whole time. You can hear him saying 'stop'. You dont say that when your purposely trying to block you from shooting.

He should be more carefull but removal or a strike seems unnecessary to me.

And the last video was you guys arguing about what happend and he showed you what he did. Also should not be taken out of context. This just picking on the small things.

This could have easily be dealt with in-game and im not saying what he did was good but dome sympathy could be shown.

Exactly what I think except I was too lazy to type it. He only grabbed him for less than a second and it hardly affected the situation at all, as the criminal only had 7 health making the kill easy anyways. I don't think there's a time that I don't point at someone with my physgun when they aren't listening.

5 hours ago, Chief_ said:

Viper. You should know in the staff handbook it says you shouldn't do your own sits (excluding ones that are in direct cotton of rules like racism or rdm/mrdm) but your aren't a rank that can use pwrs of duty. 

I don't want to argue, but I really don't think he was doing his own sit as he only grabbed the guy for a second trying, to point at him and inform him the OFC was a minge ruining the situation.

Also, in the past situations with OFC+ shooting first during a hostage situation isn't a rare occurrence, and this is EXACTLY how i act, not shooting back and pointing at them so they know i'm not a threat while informing them what happened.

Screenshot_13.png

• Fame locked this topic