mc0721 unban

mc072

Steam Name: mc0721

Ingame Name:mc0721

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:503559753

Ban Length:1weak 5days

Admin that Banned you:SWAT CPL MyanDaBeast XR54

Reason for Ban:NITRP/STAFF Diss/Running From Sit

Dispute:all started whei i robet bank  i started robery then i runed on roof then jumt off roof then hide bitwin dumster then someone caled admin for that bc am glich IDK then i got show admins what i didi in that bank rober then admin mingetd ym for 7000minuts the i sad that admin his liaing i got warning then my plz lagd  and my game crash i got to server again log on i wanted to talk to admin hi teleported my and my pc lag and hi baned my i 2 time sed to admis stea  id i dont know wat is staf dis i just wanted play server bc its good server and i got unbanedi just wanted to play

We have been having issues with you all day. The ban is reasonable. Wait it out, cant read anything you said.

- Support

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

Time to Ford what he is saying. What he is most likely saying is that he was doing a bank robbery (did you advert?) then he ran outside to sundries and someone called staff. When staff came he was warned for failrp and minged (for backing bank raid rules maybe) then he tried to defend himself and was told he was lying to them. Then his  game crash he gets back in and is banned.

Also to get your steam id go to steam.io or your steam URL in it and copy the steam is that goes live this 

STEAM: 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

+/- Support

There isn't evidence of the crash, but sometimes peoples games freeze and they have to close it themselves, so i'm sure he didn't mean to leave and he probably closed the game when it froze or something making the logs show he left himself. If we could get the staff who banned him to reply, it would be much more clear.

Screenshot_13.png

12 hours ago, Dredgen said:

We have been having issues with you all day. The ban is reasonable. Wait it out, cant read anything you said.

- Support

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

No i adverted bank raid i have weri slow pc and my pc freez Al Time whe i run or walk the i caled admin BC i got minēt when i run hi tp my and my pc freezd and i waz Dow of roof then my pc unfrized admis sēd somtim i caled admin with esar what and hi baned my

I cant wait i have 2 Day and i have skol then i dont have Time to play i got unbaned some days later  admins minēt my for glich i didint wated to glich i only hide betwean dumsers

How i get ewidenc of my pc lag show my pc spects

Chief thanks

Edited by mc072

Why can't you just wait out the ban?

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

• Head Admin

When we brought you to a sit, I allowed you to explain your side of the story, but then you just started doing your own thing and completely ignore the staff members and I,  you also disrespected staff. Plus you have been causing issues to staff and other players beforehand.

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

• Fame locked this topic