Campbell's Grand Inquistior App

[GL] Campbell

Questions

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : Master Of The Order Mace Windu

2. What Regiment are you applying for? Sith

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? 
 I want to be a commander of this branch because I work really hard for I deserve I help out anyone that I can and be the best person I can be, I can be active, trustworthy, great leader and most of all a good person for people to look up to.

I can be on everyday for many hours and be on TeamSpeak for a long time. I can always be contacted if they need help with something. I can be on everyday and the weekends I can be on for 6 plus hours a day and be able to lead and stay on that whole time.

People have a lot of trust in me I'm Mace Windu on CWRP and I've been that rank snice march and being active on mostly everyday and being able to lead. I'm also the rank of admin I'm a very trustworthy person there is if I'm trusted with a decision with anything because I'm trustworthy has shown that I make the best decision . I'm also the main one that leads events and I do it with the best of my abilty  and telling people what to do and making the right decision for events.During most events the GM that's running the events chooses me to lead the event, they trust me to lead the event because they know that I'm a really good leader and making the troops follow the orders that they are giving.

I'm also a great leader I started my commanding career as Neyo and lead a successful battalion and  making the 91st have a good name I have a lot of commanding  background and I feel like that can help become the Grand Inqestor.During my times as council and high council I feel like that I've done a really good job leading and helping out the Jedi Order lead and also lead the troops at the same time. I Feel like that my commanding background can show that im a great person to lead and help out the others and make me the right choice for this job. 

People like when I get on because I'm a great person to be around I'm also nice and apporaceble and I feel like they need someone that they can talk and when they get on they know that I can be in a great mood and be around.I feel like that people look up to me and they want to have that "Mace" Character and be the person that Padawan's and knight's look up to.

4. How much game time do you have on the server? 4 weeks

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The Main Purpose of this branch is to lead and help out others.  As the 2nd Highest Rank in the branch you need to be able to lead, being the 2nd highest rank means you need to be a leader towards others and be the one that makes the right call. You help train new people that come to the branch and show them how it operates, leading this branch I have done that before as Mace Windu I have taught many people into high rankings. This Commander should also be able to make the right decision  in things, I try to be unbias in situations but I'm ready to make the tough call for the better of the branch. This Branch needs to be able to lead their troops and the others, I feel like I've done this enough to where if I event happens I want to lead because I know that I'm really good at leading and people will follow my orders 

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I Should be this rank because I've been the rank of Mace Windu snice March and I feel like that I have the most expernice as a leader and as the 2nd highest rank in the branch> I got chose as mace because I was seen has a good person and a great leader I've gotten a lot of people in high ranks in the order and I feel like that I can be the one that helps out the most in the branch.I should be trusted because I am very well known around the server and people know what great things I can do. People know me as the 2nd highest and they resect me as that rank  because they know what a great job I can do.

7. How often can you be Online? : everyday for like a hour weekends 6 + hours

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : 0

+Support

- This man is very active and mature

- He has great leadership skills taking charge doing debriefs and events.

-  He has a lot of dedication and did a lot inside clone wars rp.

- He understands all of the lore very well.

- Great role model, he is very professional when dealing with situations. 

- He is also a loyal member in Gaminglight. He spends all the time working within the community to make it greater. 

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

1 hour ago, Calamity said:

+Support

- He is also a loyal member in Gaminglight. He spends all the time working within the community to make it greater. 

1 hour ago, Calamity said:

+Support

Ex-USG810 DeltaForce CMDR Nova | Ex- Fleet Admiral Nova | Ex- Admin CWRP

2 hours ago, Calamity said:

+Support

I have loved this mans leadership since i first joined GL and hes been really fucking nice to me and i love him for that so Love you Campbell (full homo but no homo) ❤️

"Im Your Dad" -Enable

20 hours ago, Calamity said:

+Support

Retired 69th Commander Bear

+Support

On 8/30/2019 at 5:41 PM, Calamity said:

+Support

Its Campbell

{ 𝒥𝑒𝒹𝒾 𝓋𝓈 𝒮𝒾𝓉𝒽 | 𝒟𝒶𝓇𝓉𝒽 𝑅𝑒𝓋𝒶𝓃 }

{ 𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁𝑅𝒫 | 𝑀𝒶𝓇𝓈𝒽𝒶𝓁 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝟧𝟢𝟣𝓈𝓉 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒜𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓁 }

{ 𝒞𝒲 𝐿𝒾𝒻𝑒𝑅𝒫 | 𝐿𝒾𝑒𝓊𝓉𝑒𝓃𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 }

{ 𝑀𝒾𝓁𝒾𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓎𝑅𝒫 | 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒰𝒮𝒜𝐹 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁 }

On 8/30/2019 at 4:41 PM, Calamity said:

+Support

This music's the only thing keeping the peace when I'm falling to pieces  - Lil Peep ⚔️

On 8/30/2019 at 4:41 PM, Calamity said:

+Support

(Bully's me)

I ONLY USE NEGEV BABY ! AHAHAHAHHAHAH

Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg.25acee07129122e0face6a8c99fda879.jpg