ban requset for John MillDenied

Polarpop

PlayerName - Ban Request

Your In-game:Polarpop

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:118934895

The player's name in-game: John Mill

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:452600156

What did the player do: He broke rule (3) he didn't /advert raid. 

Evidence (REQUIRED):

What do you believe should happen to the player: slap the shit out of him please. when he came in to my base he knew what he was going to do watch full video

Any extra information:

- Support. Not bannable, if you have evidence you can make a warn request though.

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

-Support

No evidence. You cut the video before we saw anything. Maybe he was just hiding from cops. If he was raiding without, just call staff and we will handle it

Very few offenses are instabans. Raiding without advert isnt one of them. If it were, server would be pretty dead. Raiding without advert is usually either a verbal warning or actual warning

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR

• Head Admin
1 hour ago, Rocco_Rex said:

-Support

No evidence. You cut the video before we saw anything. Maybe he was just hiding from cops. If he was raiding without, just call staff and we will handle it

Very few offenses are instabans. Raiding without advert isnt one of them. If it were, server would be pretty dead. Raiding without advert is usually either a verbal warning or actual warning

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

2 hours ago, Rocco_Rex said:

-Support

ExPolicerp Event Team Leader |  ExPolicerp Senior Admin | ExState LT |  ExCERT SGT | PD SM | EXSS ASAIC | Ex EMS Deputy | ExLore Senior Guard MI SHGO Carnor Jax  | EXSenate Commando SGT Taggart 

19 hours ago, Polarpop said:

What do you believe should happen to the player: slap the shit out of him please. when he came in to my base he knew what he was going to do watch full video

1. You could show a little bit more of respect.

2. Evidence is useless.

3. We dont ban for this. Warn maby but we dont know what happend.

- Support 

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

11 hours ago, Rocco_Rex said:

-Support

~EMS Deputy Chief Ryan CX-2, Former SRT 2ndLT Ryan 1Q63, SM Ryan 1A28, Ryan UMC

• Head Admin

Denied. Due to a lack of evidence, or for no rules or guidelines being broken by the staff and or player, no action will be taken against them.

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I