SCP-1048 Donator items bug - Closed

steppy

Today a player reported that he has all of his donator items on SCP-1048. The items that he had were tfa_nmrih_bat, tfa_nmrih_hatchet, tfa_l4d2_falcon2, riot_shield. He mentioned that it was like this for a couple of days. If it matters this was on the US server.

Edited by steppy

Ive seen a few 1048s bring out their donator items and use it against others. They need to be taken away.

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

On 9/3/2019 at 2:06 AM, Rektify Deez Nutz said:

Ive seen a few 1048s bring out their donator items and use it against others. They need to be taken away.

You mean to tell me 1048 shouldn't have access to their baseball bats? What do you mean a teddy bear shouldn't be able to go around with a hatchet like the hash slinging slasher? Is this some kind of joke? What makes you think we have the right to restrict that damned teddy bear from screaming AND running after us with a god damn bat? Do you know who he is? He's the bear that's going to break your house down, with his weapons. He's going to get his engineers to invent a bigger bat TO BREAK YOUR HOUSE DOWN.

Edited by Knuckles
A word

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/3/2019 at 11:00 AM, Knuckles said:

You mean to tell me 1048 shouldn't have access to their baseball bats? What do you mean a teddy bear shouldn't be able to go around with a hatchet like the hash slinging slasher? Is this some kind of joke? What makes you think we have the right to restrict that damned teddy bear from screaming AND running after us with a god damn bat? Do you know who he is? He's the bear that's going to break your house down, with his weapons. He's going to get his engineers to invent a bigger bat TO BREAK YOUR HOUSE DOWN.

God I love it when Knuckles is sarcastic.

• Thanks 1

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

• 4 weeks later...