SENSAI'S Trial Moderator Application - Denied

SENSAI

SENSAI For Trial Moderator?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. SENSAI For TMOD?

1. What is your in-game name?:SENSAI
2. What is your steam name?:SENSAI
3. What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:1:149178056
4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)Yes,I used to own a PoliceRP Server a while back and i used to be an Admin On a DarkRP server.
5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) my screenshot it says Oct,which is last year,ive been On This server for some time and i know some people well but due to my disabilityi went off for a bit and came back
6. What date did you make your forums account? 4 Months Ago
7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+
8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?23649588_Screenshot(4).thumb.png.abdd3554b97061b6ee3e49b87edfa123.png
9. Have you donated? Yes
10. What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator
11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? Not Anymore But i used to be An Owner of a PoliceRP server that got shut down sadly
12. Have you read the staff guidelines at 
? You will be tested on it: Yes i have Read The staff Guidelines Carefully
13. Timezone: EST
14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):
15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I Think that i Deserve the Trial Moderator Rank Because I Can Handle Things very well at any time and I really love this community and all the staff that work their Hardest at what they do and i really wish to be be apart of the staff Team,I also Think i  Deserve to be staff because im a nice guy and know a Fair amount of the community and the people aswell ,And If i were to be accepted I would try my very hardest to help everyone and other staff and maybe come back for these warns to make people happy!,Im Also Really active now on the server and it would just mean alot to be able to help One of the best Community's on Police Roleplay,And i Think i would be a great staff member and so does some other fellow people in Your Community,I Hope to be accepted as apart of your beautiful staff team to help out Thank You.
16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?I Would Freeze and ask the person why they did what they did and then if the person doesn't answer and keep cursing i Would gag them and then Ask a higher Up To help with the rest o the situation. 

Edited by xD3VILSxS3NSA1x

2 minutes ago, [GL] Joe Mama said:

I think you should take a bit more time before applying and get more well known to others since you just recently joined the community. Also, #16 could use some work and be more specific. 

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

11 minutes ago, [GL] Joe Mama said:

I think you should take a bit more time before applying and get more well known to others since you just recently joined the community. Also, #16 could use some work and be more specific. 

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

• Head Admin

-Support

• Poll is public
  • Still somewhat new to the server/ community
  • Has been warned for staff dis in the past (not sure if that is for another server or on PRP)
  • Find it confusing how your ULX rank is VIP+ yet you answered no to question 9
  • 16 needs more detail

Sorry Sensai, but I had to give you a -support for the points above..

Best of luck!

-W

Edited by WTLM2013

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

13 hours ago, WTLM2013 said:

-Support

• Poll is public
  • Has been warned for staff dis in the past (not sure if that is for another server or on PRP)
  • 16 needs more detail

Best of luck!

-W

^^

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

16 hours ago, [GL] Joe Mama said:

ExPolicerp Event Team Leader |  ExPolicerp Senior Admin | ExState LT |  ExCERT SGT | PD SM | EXSS ASAIC | Ex EMS Deputy | ExLore Senior Guard MI SHGO Carnor Jax  | EXSenate Commando SGT Taggart 

On 8/30/2019 at 2:06 PM, WTLM2013 said:

-Support

• Poll is public
  • 16 needs more detail

Best of luck!

-W

spacer.png

On 8/30/2019 at 9:08 PM, [GL] Joe Mama said:

On 8/30/2019 at 10:06 PM, WTLM2013 said:

-Support

• Poll is public
  • 16 needs more detail

Best of luck!

-W

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

• Fame locked this topic