Enable's Shock Commander App

EnableStealth

Should I Be Able To Hold This Position?   

3 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No???

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : N/A as imperial is not a thing yet But it would be Enable

2. What Regiment are you applying for?: Shock

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?:I should become the Shock Commander because of the type of person i am and the experience that I have. I have really good leader ship skills. I am able to lead are men to make them reach the best they can be. I am not a boss i do not tell my men what they to do while I do nothing, I bring my men with me and lead them to there goal and the goal of the Shock. I am a very calm person and very open minded when it comes to new ideas and new ways to deal with troopers. I find its very important to listen to everyone in your battalion no matter what there rank is because first we where all the same rank one day and sometimes they see things that we other people don't see. They might have seen why for example the Shock are not doing good in events. I also will be verry active on the server.I am always available on discord to answer any questions from any person in Shock and my response time is very quick. 

4. How much game time do you have on the server?: none on imperial but a week or 2 on CWRP

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?: The main purpose of any Commander. The main purpose of a Commander is that they be the example for their men and that they be the golden shining member of the department, the lead example of professionalism, activity, and how to act. The Commander should also be well-known among his men and liked and respected as well. There are several qualities that make any commander a good commander and I believe I fill a lot of those qualities. Every commander should be the prime example.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :I am a natural leader, active, and head strong in what I am doing, I never let a problem go unsettled for long when I know about it, and if I dealt with a problem wrong and its brought to my attention I will strive to right the wring I have made. I am also just over all a good well humored person who can take a joke, can joke around, and not cross the line of fun and minge.

7. How often can you be Online? : way to much (3-4 hours a day) (weekends i would be 7-8)

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : 2. 1 was for player diss and the other was stealing a police car on PRP

"Im Your Dad" -Enable

On 8/31/2019 at 8:10 PM, Donut said:

+Support

Enable Clone

Responsible

Dedicated

{ 𝒥𝑒𝒹𝒾 𝓋𝓈 𝒮𝒾𝓉𝒽 | 𝒟𝒶𝓇𝓉𝒽 𝑅𝑒𝓋𝒶𝓃 }

{ 𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁𝑅𝒫 | 𝑀𝒶𝓇𝓈𝒽𝒶𝓁 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝟧𝟢𝟣𝓈𝓉 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒜𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓁 }

{ 𝒞𝒲 𝐿𝒾𝒻𝑒𝑅𝒫 | 𝐿𝒾𝑒𝓊𝓉𝑒𝓃𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 }

{ 𝑀𝒾𝓁𝒾𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓎𝑅𝒫 | 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒰𝒮𝒜𝐹 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁 }

Congrats!! if i get vcmdr ill love to work with you!

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns