Adams Grand Inquisitor Application

AdamW729

1. What is your IGN? (In-Game-Name) :

Jedi Advisor Shaak Ti / 38th CESL COL Sour 1415.

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Grand Inquisitor for the Inquisitors.

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I want to be a commander because I would like to see this branch grow to its full potential. Also, I want to be able to help out the Inquisitors to my full ability and with the rank of Grand Inquisitor, I feel as though I will be able to do that. Also, I would love to be the Grand Inquisitor because it is one of the most interesting characters in all of Star Wars for me. Also, I love to see new people and inquisitors grow to be their best. Another reason on why I would love to be the Grand Inquisitor is because I think it is one of the most important roles in all of the Imperial area as there is so much the character can do and expand on from going planet to planet just looking and hunting any lost Jedi. Finally I would love the oppertunuty to be the Grand Inquisitor so I can help the community grow and help the server be the best it can be.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

I have 8 weeks or about 9 months playing GamingLight.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

One of the main reasons to have a commander is to teach your troopers what they should be doing and the best way to do it. Another main thing that a commander should do is to lead their troopers to the best possible versions of their self. Also with being a commander you should know that not everyone is going to like you a whole lot so you need to be great at making those sharp and hard desitions. Another thing that a commander needs to be able to do is to listen to others. One last thing that I think is one of the main purposes that a commander needs to have is respect. You need your troopers to be respectful and you also need to respect your troopers.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I should be trusted to be a commander because I have upheld a commanding position for about 5 months I believe. Also, I have been in command positions as a 38th and as a Jedi. Also, I want to be able to do the most I can with the inquisitors and I feel like I could do the most if I were to be the Grand Inquisitor as I could help out the inquisitors to its full ability. Another reason that I believe I would be the best for Grand Inquisitor is I feel as I have learned a lot from my mistakes and I know now what I can avoid if anything similar ever happens. Also, The Grand Inquisitor is one of the most interesting characters in Star Wars for me as he goes from planet to planet hunting down Jedi who has survived order 66. In conclusion, I believe I would be best for Grand Inquisitor as I would be able to grow the inquisitors into the best branch/battalion they could be.

7. How often can you be Online? :

I can be online almost every day.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

Yes, I have one warning of RDM and it was me killing an IRL friend in early March.

9. Who gave Permission to apply for rank?:
Grand Master Yoda / Beckett.

On 8/31/2019 at 6:55 PM, NovaCain said:

+Support

-Active

-Can Lead

-Great Person

{ 𝒥𝑒𝒹𝒾 𝓋𝓈 𝒮𝒾𝓉𝒽 | 𝒟𝒶𝓇𝓉𝒽 𝑅𝑒𝓋𝒶𝓃 }

{ 𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁𝑅𝒫 | 𝑀𝒶𝓇𝓈𝒽𝒶𝓁 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝟧𝟢𝟣𝓈𝓉 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒜𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓁 }

{ 𝒞𝒲 𝐿𝒾𝒻𝑒𝑅𝒫 | 𝐿𝒾𝑒𝓊𝓉𝑒𝓃𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 }

{ 𝑀𝒾𝓁𝒾𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓎𝑅𝒫 | 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒰𝒮𝒜𝐹 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁 }

• Manager

Denied

It was a difficult decision as both parties were qualified for the job. However, due to your experience and abilities, I am offering you any of the open lore positions within Inquisitor Command. If you do accept, you will also need to donate for the donation rank to hold the position. I look forward to seeing your reply - you may confirm this via Teamspeak/Discord.

Beckett / Darth Vader