• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Voxis

SteamID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:123456789): STEAM_0:0:53787030

What is your ULX Rank?: Senior Mod 

What is your RP Rank?: Alpha-1 SGT

What is your timezone?: CST

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 8/9

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it):  No, but I do have some knowledge as to how they work due to coming up with some ideas in the past. 

How Active are you? (1/10): 6/7

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers): 3

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: 

I would like to be an event team member do to the fact that it would be something new and it would spice things up as a whole. Being able to make lore related events at some point absolutely makes me happy. I have some pretty neat ideas that I could come up with as time goes on, because well. The imagination is limitless. Having fun is the name of the game and you can't have fun without some form of event to start something off am I right? I would start by assisting with some people with events and later, applying some ideas from lore based ideas or even small "side" lore ideas. 

As I said before, it would be pretty cool to spice things up, I have never had any event team experience but hey, everyone has to start somewhere right? I would personally like to thank Hoovy for giving me the chance to apply, and I hope to see you all on the ET!

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): I would create a Secret Lab type of event if humanly possible, with maybe even the main generator being turned off. 

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: Yes. Read and understood.

What is your favorite SCP? Why? I personally like SCP-058. Being as small as it is with it's abilities is more of a fascination than anything. "The heart of darkness" as it's called, being an immediate Code: Black situation with something so small just has miles of joy attached to it. 

Edited by Voxis
Spelling error(s)

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

On 8/30/2019 at 1:04 PM, War Gamer said:

+support

+good staff member/general member of the community

+active

+Good App

-Your event idea is very vauge

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

Pending

All Event Team slots are Full as of the moment. This application will be accepted or denied when one is opened.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

-/+ Neutral  
- Already Senior Moderator so he has experience in managing players. 
- Forum Count is delicious

- Established member of the community

- Event Idea is short and not very detailed (strange considering you said earlier you already came up with ideas.)
- I feel as if for the 'why you want to be a ETM' question you didn't put much effort into. Evident in several ways (from the lackluster content to the phrasing) but notably the last two sentences. Feel as if you placed them there randomly just so you can get past the word limit. Even if you didn't, thanking players and so on doesn't fit the question and saying that, avoiding the question entirely. 

-/+ Neutral leading towards -Support. 

Edited by Train Overlord

Nothing special here, move on.

• Hoovy locked this topic