Puffer - Event Team Application

иглобрюх☭

In-Game Name:  Puffer

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:73401439

What is your ULX Rank?: Gold 

What is your RP Rank?: MTF E11 JFTO CM CE SSGT Puffer, MTF A1 PVT Puffer

What is your timezone?: PST 

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10):  i would be confident and give it a 9

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it):  i have no Event planner role ever but i am very creative and i would like to put that into good use 

How Active are you? (1/10): 8

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers): 8, almost all fairly old 

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: I would love the opportunity to become a event team member. if i were an event team member it let me express my creativity on the SPC Wiki lore and on this server. i will also be able to have everyone on the server feel more into the SCP lore and not just the ones we are limited to. i will also make it where its not just hostile SCP's but cooler and friendlier ones as well to include everything i can. i also do know alot of the event team staff and i feel like it will also let me get to know them better though fun events. i will also in the near future apply for staff but i feel like the event team will give me a good push in that deriction to being an administraor on an SCP RP Server. Being in event team would give me a good start.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): I would like to create more events that include SCP's that are uniprieacted like i would like to see an event where 682 is on an unstoppable ranpage and 999 needs to calm him down or an event including the skeleton key (005)  to open a certain door to escape from another scp ( 096, 106, etc). but i feel if i get the job i will try to figure out more ideas than this. (i am saving my favorite event idea for later so no one steals it)

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: (im so sorry i missed this) EDIT: yes i have read them 

What is your favorite SCP? Why? 682, he is just one of the oldest, stronged, smartest and scarest SCP out there. but in the server hes represented kinda weak. but overall i just love 682. 

Edited by иглобрюх☭

-Yeah um, you seem pretty new.
-And SCP-682 is more than appreciated in events, my guy.
- Didn't answer Q12.

Good luck Puffer!

Edited by MizterBoozleNoozle

SCP-RP Moderator | CI LTCOL Boozle LC32 

+/- support 
+ you did a pretty good job on why you should be brought in
- not really specific on the event idea
 i like your reasoning for your favorite scp... but it just doesn't click me for a +/-support
i still need older/event team members to decide on a opinion, and take a side...
good luck mate

The God Gamer of the Shitpost Squadron    

• Hoovy locked this topic