Arium's A1 Resignation.

Arium

Unfortunately, my time in A1 has come to a end.

Some may be curious as to why im leaving, and there are a couple of different reasons. Honestly I’m just getting bored of A1 and GMOD in general. I’m burnt out of the game and I find myself enjoying other games a lot more.

It’s been a hell of a ride and I can’t thank you all enough. I have met some incredible people on this server, some that I will stay in contact with even after I leave. I really hope that GL will continue to grow, and that this community will continue to thrive. Anyways, I’ve got some goodbyes.

Daedran - Thank you for making A1 great again, if it weren’t for you, A1 would still be in the shitter. Also upgrade your computer so you can actually load into the server without crashing. And please let other people help you, your back must hurt.

Trae/Numba 3 - I’m honestly happy I met you, you’re the funniest kid I’ve met on the internet and I can’t wait to make fun of you for being trash at BO3 zombies. *insert earrape trae noise here*

Catsro - I’m happy that I met you, playing GMOD with you these past months has been lot’s of fun. You are always giving advice and offering help. I can’t wait to shit on you in league you filthy Udyr main.

Blackbeard - Hopefully you don’t get passed up again. You’re the best DoC that I’ve ever seen and it has been loads of fun gaming with you. We still need to 1v1 in R6 so I can prove im the superior player.

Krug - You play this game too much. But I can see you climbing in A1 and I really hope you go far. I believe you have to potential to carry A1. And that’s a Krug moment.

Fool - Bruh you we’re LCPL when I was COL. You passed me up but you really deserved it. You are carrying Nu 7 on your back and I hope you continue to do that for a long time. It has been a pleasure gaming with you.

I didn’t want this to be long so I didn’t include everyone that’s on my mind. If you aren’t on my “goodbye” list don’t be upset, I’ll miss everyone, not just those that I wrote things about.

Aight pce.

48 minutes ago, Arium said:

I can’t wait to shit on you in league you filthy Udyr main.

Hmmmmmmm. No, you will not! I will one-shot you.

• Like 1

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

Bruh Arium was an amazing A1 CMDR

And also CODE SPIRE HE SAID THE WORDS

Arium will you come back to MTF some time?

• Like 1

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

1 hour ago, dtscalice said:

Bruh Arium was an amazing A1 CMDR

And also CODE SPIRE HE SAID THE WORDS

Arium will you come back to MTF some time?

Maybe in the future. I need a break, I'll try the game out again in a couple of months.

First thing I think arium said to me was something around the lines of welcome to A1 or something but that's a bruh moments if that's tru XD

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

• 2 weeks later...