1. 1. Yes or No

• Yes
    • Naw

Format

In-Game Name: Dondi

Steam Name: [GL]PieLardAss

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:93580220

Are you a Moderator+? Yes

How often are you on TeamSpeak? Any time im on my computer ( 10 am - 9pm CST) 

Do you have a working quality mic? Yes

What timezone are you in? CST

Why would you want to join our Support team( 100 words+) I am a SGT+ in PD so I train Cadets. Part of the training is to get them in the team speak and in the training room. For that they need to get there Member tags and that needs a support staff. There is not a lot of support on most of the time so I end up having to run around ts to try to find a support staff member that is not busy. It would be so much easier to do it my self. I love this community and Im a staff member so why not expand on it.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? By being active and taking support requests and giving people a good first impression to the server when they are getting there tags. I have seen support being a little slow at giving tags to people so I hope to be able to change that.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? "Hello Im support member Dondi how can I help you." 

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? Yes

+/-

Waiting for PRP Staff to respond, But, You did 101 Words Just on the bridge,

Reason for wanting to join seems legit, Can understand having to run around trying to aquire a support member.

(Will change to a +Support with feedback from PRP Staff)

Trap.—

giphy.gif

• Fame locked this topic