Fish's Player Report

KyleTheOne

Your in game name: Senior Technician Parker

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:209986016

The player's in game name: MTF Nu7 JUG CO FIsh

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:221225556

What did the player do: Went on SCP 343 and started spamming the buttons in the staff area. He then pressed the 106 breach button (which plays the sound) after i told him no.

Evidence (required): 

What do you believe should happen to the player: Blacklist from 343

Any extra information: None

Edited by KyleTheOne

Smartest Lad Here ~ Research Supervisor and  EC Commander Kyle

That is grounds for a blacklist from 343. Blatant abuse of a noclip swep to access the staff area and press the multiple sound buttons (included 106 which we have literally BLOCKED OFF WITH A DO NOT PUSH MESSAGE)

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!

The situation was handled but not finished,  we were unable to give a proper punishment due to the lack of our rank power. Because of this, we have decided to leave the final punishment down to SA+ who we hope will look at this report.

Steppy and I responded to the case and everything went smoothly. Fish admitted to all crimes present in the list below. We had Video and screenshot evidence to support his guilt and in the end Fish confessed to all charges held against him. 

List of all confessed actions.

- Prop Block  (done heavily)

- Prop Spam (done heavily)

- Prop Minge (done heavily)

- Prop kill (done heavily)

- RDM (done moderately)

- Noclip Abuse (done severely) 

- Spamming Nuke (done severely)

- Threats (done uncommonly)

- Spamming several Staff buttons (intercom, SCP-106 Breach button), (done severely)

Due to a lack of available power and the disconnection of SA+ due to timezone. He was only given a warn and a 10k anti-minge as we were unable to get ahold of higher Staff. However, we made sure to alert him that future punishment may occur and to check in to this post.

I leave this to the higher staff to make a final punishment. Thanks!

Edited by Train Overlord

Nothing special here, move on.

+Support

Blaint abuse of donator privileges and jobs I wount suggest a blacklist from 106/343 and that a ban/lengthy minge should be issued for this situation and because of this there may be a possibility that he may lose his donator rank because of this.

Edited by War Gamer

spacer.png

1 hour ago, War Gamer said:

+Support

Blaint abuse of donator privileges and jobs I wount suggest a blacklist from 106/343 and that a ban/lengthy minge should be issued for this situation and because of the he may and possibly will lose his donator rank because of this.

I agree with this ^

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

hello i have came here to take credit as most of the evidence was collected by me you can see my name in the corrner

also i whoud like to have my discord tag censored as i do not want to be witch hunted by fish 

+support 

please censore out my discord name i dont want to be witch hunted

4 hours ago, War Gamer said:

+Support

Blaint abuse of donator privileges and jobs I wount suggest a blacklist from 106/343 and that a ban/lengthy minge should be issued for this situation and because of this there may be a possibility that he may lose his donator rank because of this.

Timestamps for the stuff in the video:

Mass prop-spam, Propkill, Lagging the server -> 0:00 - 4:20

Containing the minge -> 11:00 - 11:30

I and Train got on shortly after the video ended and I gave him a 10k second minge after he confessed to everything and after looking at a bunch of pictures of the props. 

11 hours ago, Train Overlord said:

The situation was handled but not finished,  we were unable to give a proper punishment due to the lack of our rank power. Because of this, we have decided to leave the final punishment down to SA+ who we hope will look at this report.

Steppy and I responded to the case and everything went smoothly. Fish admitted to all crimes present in the list below. We had Video and screenshot evidence to support his guilt and in the end Fish confessed to all charges held against him. 

List of all confessed actions.

- Prop Block  (done heavily)

- Prop Spam (done heavily)

- Prop Minge (done heavily)

- Prop kill (done heavily)

- RDM (done moderately)

- Noclip Abuse (done severely) 

- Spamming Nuke (done severely)

- Threats (done uncommonly)

- Spamming several Staff buttons (intercom, SCP-106 Breach button), (done severely)

Due to a lack of available power and the disconnection of SA+ due to timezone. He was only given a warn and a 10k anti-minge as we were unable to get ahold of higher Staff. However, we made sure to alert him that future punishment may occur and to check in to this post.

I leave this to the higher staff to make a final punishment. Thanks!

I suggest  a bigger minge/Ban.

Trap.—

giphy.gif

I suggest a ban. No acceptions. This is not how people should be treating their donator ranks. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

9 hours ago, War Gamer said:

+Support

15 hours ago, bdogz1 said:

+Support

On 8/28/2019 at 11:38 AM, War Gamer said:

+Support

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

Im taking down the video evidence provided by @Artyombecause it contains his Discord name to avoid being contact by the individual. If you need to see the video PM me in private and I will provide you with a private link to the video.

Edited by Train Overlord

Nothing special here, move on.

I shall say something also. Fish was blacklisted from 106 for slide. I think it was for pressing admin buttons and the Nike button in nuke room. Was unblacklisted hoping he wouldn't do the same thing. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

I vote that all of the actions he did be punished accordingly per action, which will be a really long, if not even permanent ban considering all the actions he did. 

Assuming he doesn't get permanently banned, he should have his Donator rank stripped considering he was already blacklisted for minging, and the he proceeds to do it again on a other SCP. 

/ Security Captain Monroe / Retired SCP-RP Senior Moderator Monroe /

Hey! It's your local SCP nerd. Used to write a few articles and do meme writings every once in a while. Message me if you want server, grammar, writing, or interpreting help! Also more than open to becoming friends with the community! [ color=Name/Hex]You're Welcome[/color]

On 8/28/2019 at 6:38 PM, War Gamer said:

+Support

^^

Ex MTF Alpha 1 Captain 

On 8/28/2019 at 9:38 AM, War Gamer said:

+Support

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

Accepted

Thank you for the report. Appropriate action against the player and or staff member will be taken to ensure that they receive the correct punishment.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator