• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?:

Mike/ReZ

What is your steam name?:

rezvortex24

What is your steam ID?:

STEAM_0:0:209339952

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

No

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

8/20/19

What date did you make your forums account?

8/24/19

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?

User 

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?

1390333432_GarrysMod8_27_20197_58_35PM.thumb.png.df7903214846ec9b0ff4f1c74f9d3622.png

Have you donated?

No but i plan on it.

What rank are you applying for?

Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?

No

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: I have

Timezone: Pacific Standard Time

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): User/Member

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I believe that i deserve to be moderator because if someone needs me to buy ammo, medical supplies, e.t.c. I always donate it to them. Even if they don't ask i'll ask if they need it I'm almost always active on the server when i can be and if im prevented from joining (School and such) I am always active after school and or work. If you ask around the med bay you may hear some good things about me. I also handle myself very calmly in situations where i am stressed. I do very well at talking to people and almost always never over react. If i was given a chance at this job im almost positive you wouldn't regret it. I know my SCP's very well and know what they should and should not do. I am aware that if i were to mess up I would be Striked/Demoted which pushes me even harder to make sure i don't ruin anyones time while they are playing on the server. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would first gag the player and tell him it is extremely rude to cuss out staff when they are just doing their job. Then I would contact Admin + and inform them about the situation and have them administer the proper 10,000 second anti-minge. (Which is the correct punishment according to the staff handbook) Finally I would thank the admin for using his time to come help me and go on my day. 

Edited by ReZVoRtEx24

-Support

• Fairly new to the community
  • Low Forums activity / Made a forums account 3 days ago
  • No Pool
  • Q15 has a few grammar mistakes.
  • While certain parts of your Q16 was correct, the tone of the message in the beginning seems not friendly.

Overall Mike, I would get more well known in the community before reapplying. You can achieve this by joining other branches and even chatting in Team Speak. If you work on these things above I believe you can become a good future Trial Moderator.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

44 minutes ago, Catsro said:

-Support

• No Pool
  • While certain parts of your Q16 was correct, the tone of the message in the beginning seems not friendly.

Overall Mike, I would get more well known in the community before reapplying. You can achieve this by joining other branches and even chatting in Team Speak. If you work on these things above I believe you can become a good future Trial Moderator.

+/- Always a chance for new faces.

Edited by MizterBoozleNoozle

SCP-RP Moderator | CI LTCOL Boozle LC32 

1 hour ago, Catsro said:

-Support

• No Pool

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

2 hours ago, Catsro said:

-Support

• No Pool

Also, never reply to your applications. No matter the reason. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

12 hours ago, Catsro said:

-Support

• No Pool

spacer.png

19 hours ago, Catsro said:

-Support

• No Pool

Also Don't reply too your App!

Trap.—

giphy.gif

21 hours ago, Catsro said:

-Support

• No Pool

Big Body Tony

spacer.png

-Support

Fairly new to the community

Low Forums activity / Made a forums account 3 days ago

No Pool

Q15 has a few grammar mistakes.

While certain parts of your Q16 was correct, the tone of the message in the beginning seems not friendly.

Aight I don't approve of this

On 8/27/2019 at 11:32 PM, Catsro said:

-Support

• No Pool

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

DENIED.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator