Will

Should I be LT?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be LT?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Head Admin

Rank You are Applying For: Lieutenant (LT)

In-Game Name: SM Will 1D53

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:129363914

Current Rank: Sergeant Major (SM)

How long have you been in your current rank?: 1 month

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have?: at this point in time, 0

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): During my time in both the Rockford and True North Police Departments, I have seen quiet a few things change and happen along with the department getting a new Chief and Commissioner, massive raids that seemed to go on forever, and new faces that have come into the PD in the form of officers that I have trained and other officers I grew up along side shape into respectable officers and community members. I feel that by joining PD low command, I can help mentor lower ranking officers (and other supervisors if they need guidance) and hopefully be a role model for them to look up to (since I had looked up to a few command members while I was working up the ranks). I hope that with the title of Lieutenant, I can show the people of True North that the PD isn't all about handing out fines and arresting the bad guys all of the time, but a group of individuals willing to help and serve the community in ways that other departments may not be able to fulfill.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes
(Edit: forgot to add poll)

Edited by WTLM2013

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

+/- Support

Meets the requirements but in the "Why should you be promoted" Section i read the words of an ambitous and helpfull person, that want to change things you are able to do as a S.M.

my top: Great ambitions 

my tip: i personally want to get to know a persons personality / intentions better in the "Why should you be promoted" section. and i feel like i am only reading the tip of the iceberg of an ambitous and interesting person. 

(With this i dont mean that this is a bad application at all. the application can use a little more detail of your goals in PD and how you are trying to achieve them)

Good luck,

~ Ruben

P.D. Low Cmd. Maj.

A.R.U. Member

• Like 1

"When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor. " - Elon Musk

1 hour ago, RubenTheRealMVP said:

+/- Support

Meets the requirements but in the "Why should you be promoted" Section i read the words of an ambitous and helpfull person, that want to change things you are able to do as a S.M.

my tip: i personally want to get to know a persons personality / intentions better in the "Why should you be promoted" section. and i feel like i am only reading the tip of the iceberg of an ambitous and interesting person. 

(With this i dont mean that this is a bad application at all. the application can use a little more detail of your goals in PD and how you are trying to achieve them)

Good luck,

~ Sion

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

+/- Support

Positives.....

- Great Attitude towards TNPD

-Enthusiasm to do more than the average SM (Which I have noticed a lot in-game)

-Very Helpful

-Very Active

-Mature

-Friendly

-Respectful towards both ranks higher and lower than him

Negatives.......

-Hasn't been SM for too long. Needs to spend more time as a Supervisor

Other Notes

-Aside from still being a young SM, he is very active, trains many cadets and I would not mind having him serve alongside me as another Lieutenant. 

Lieutenant R. Gardner 1 L 88

True North Police Department

Just now, thechallenger88 said:

+/- Support

Positives.....

- Great Attitude towards TNPD

-Enthusiasm to do more than the average SM (Which I have noticed a lot in-game)

-Very Helpful

-Very Active

-Mature

-Friendly

-Respectful towards both ranks higher and lower than him

Negatives.......

-Hasn't been SM for too long. Needs to spend more time as a Supervisor

Other Notes

-Aside from still being a young SM, he is very active, trains many cadets and I would not mind having him serve alongside me as another Lieutenant. 

Lieutenant R. Gardner 1 L 88

True North Police Department

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

1 hour ago, Freeze said:

+ Support

One of the most active SM's ive seen.

1 month is good enough if you know what u are doing. Wich I believe you are

Mature and respectful torwars others.

Wants to help others

-COL Alton

Ex. Dep Comm

On 8/27/2019 at 2:49 AM, RubenTheRealMVP said:

+/- Support

Good luck,

~ Ruben

P.D. Low Cmd. Maj.

A.R.U. Member

7 hours ago, Freeze said:

+ Support

One of the most active SM's ive seen.

1 month is good enough if you know what u are doing. Wich I believe you are

Mature and respectful torwars others.

Wants to help others

Good Luck - SM Killer 1C44

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

• 2 weeks later...