682 fix Suggestion - Denied

иглобрюх☭

What do you want to see? -  I would like to see the 682 class fixed in a very wanted way. .now ether two things should happen. 1 they should fix the swep to be more simple and easier to use while still being a /kill item (because no one can survive a 682 bite). 2 is that they should give 682 10,000 health and be traq at 2500. the reason why this is an alternative is that if you cant fix the swep than you should make 682 harder to kill because he does get to 2500 really quickly and also his name his literally the hard to kill reptile, not just a big normal lizard. he has to be very challenging 

Why should we add it? -   682 is meant to be a large scary dangerous lizard but at the moment he is just a bother because his swep is very broken. I was chasing someone for about 5 seconds spamming the swep and he did not die. now many people can agree that the 682 swep is powerful when it works but just bad overall. also, this would make 682 seem more as a threat and actually something worth putting to Defcon 2 for.

What are the advantages of having this? - This would make 682 be a more fun SCP to play as while also making it seem closer to its lore while being an SCP to be very scared of. because at the moment 682 is very easy to take down with just 3 people which is not how it should be. it should be very hard to take 682 as that's how it would really be. also, I did some research of my own and I have been watching MTF take 682 many times and I saw that 75% of the time just 3 to 7 people can take down 682 in about 10 minutes after knowing his breach. which to be honest is not really hard if 3 people can almost always have almost no problem against 682 due to his swep being easy to dodge. 

Who is it mainly for? - it is for 682 players to actually oppose a real threat to the facility members than just being a problem for MTF and Security. it also is to fix a swep that many people have complained about including myself

Links to any content - just ask people with silver + that play 682. I have no video proof because people do know about this issue

-/+ Support

+ Support on fixing the SWEP as 1) it can barely land a hit and 2) It can kill 999, 343, other various invincible SCPS and god moded staff.

- Support for the 10k health as it would just make it ridiculous.

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

On 8/26/2019 at 3:38 PM, steppy said:

-Support

While 682's SWEP is kind of broken 10,000K HP is way too much.

That's his point, because 682's swep is broken and a lot of the times can't hit anyone, he often loses after 500 health before he makes a connection and kills someone.

+Support on the SWEP getting fixed, -Support on the health boost, yes, he is the Hard to kill lizard but that's the point, he's hard to kill, not hard to immobilize, and recontain.

• Like 1

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

On 8/26/2019 at 5:38 PM, Dredgen said:

-/+ Support

+ Support on fixing the SWEP as 1) it can barely land a hit and 2) It can kill 999, 343, other various invincible SCPS and god moded staff.

- Support for the 10k health as it would just make it ridiculous.

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

• 2 weeks later...