Senior Moderator Zage Applications

Zage

Name : Zage

Steam ID :STEAM_0:0:144573481

How old are you? : 14

Staff Rank (Must be Moderator) : Senior Moderator 

Have you Donated? If so, how much? : 190

How long have you been staff? (No Less than 1 month) : 5 months

What is your general knowledge on the rules? : I feel That I know the Rules well

What can you bring to Event Team? (150 words+) :  

I feel that I can Bring a new options when it comes to events as well as new opinions on what I might think about an idea and if it's a good one or not. I can  bring more ideas as well as organization skills or telling or managing people to be more efficient when doing events. I am extremely active when it comes to Police RP so there is most likely no way I would not be on for an event so I would always be there to help out with the event. I also have the ability to communicate very well when and explain things very easily to people to make things sound less complicated making events fun and simple. I'm very quick when it comes to building things and getting things quickly together this may help if you have a last minute event.  That’s what I think I could bring to The event team.

How many warns do you have? (No more than 10) :   0

Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+) :

I would Like to join event team because I dedicate a lot of my day and life to the server I've been staff for about 5 months and have been in this community for about a year now in that time I feel that now is the time to do more for the server I play on the  most and help out and do events and make our players happy playing on the server give them something possibly new to do to pass the time and have fun. This has been something I have been planning on doing for awhile i just wanted to wait for the right time and I think now is the time to finally help do events and throw some potential ideas out there. I want to give players what they want mainly events that they want. I just think Event team would be perfect for me to join an have fun with helping out with the events.

PD Colonel , EMS Deputy Chief

~Zage

4 minutes ago, Sion said:

+support 

Zage is active and mature and he is a very loyal staff member

good luck Zage

About time you applied.

• Thanks 1
  • Laughing 1

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

• 2 weeks later...