Went back to the mil rp

Zen

So ik that this probbaly isnt the place to be saying this but i came back to mil rp my name on the server is USAF RCTM SSGT Harper i had just came on after seeing there actualy being players on suprisingly but amy ways i try to become my job as it was war time to see You dont have this white list i asked what happend and no one would respond to me keep in mind there was about 20 players online and i was asking in occ

You are correct in assuming this isn’t the best place to put this - There isn’t anything necessarily wrong with it,  just most people won’t see it.

Regarding this incident: Since you are not on the roster, I would guess you were removed for inactivity, and your whitelists were then removed. Saying this in OOC would probably get you no where since many people are talking at once, and people don’t always pay attention to it. For future reference, it would be better to talk to either an officer in the branch, and they will take it up the COC as necessary, or use “@“ to contact staff.

*cough* USAF Commander DIC Zach *cough*

*achoo* Dova#9820 *big sneeze*

Wow these posts give me really big allergy sessions. @Zen

SCP-RP: Retired CI Breakout Team CPL | Retired CI R&D Senior Researcher

MilitaryRP: Retired USAF and Drill Instructor Commander | Ex-Senior Moderator

And yet I still get no response from him. If he was that concerned, he would've messaged me by now.

On 8/26/2019 at 11:36 PM, theman$$$ said:

lmao Zach

SCP-RP: Retired CI Breakout Team CPL | Retired CI R&D Senior Researcher

MilitaryRP: Retired USAF and Drill Instructor Commander | Ex-Senior Moderator

1 hour ago, zachary.holender said:

And yet I still get no response from him. If he was that concerned, he would've messaged me by now.

True

United States Air Force Commander | US Captain Drill Instructor | US Military Police Officer SPO |
                                           USAF AFSOC CO-Overseer | USAF MAJCOM CO-Overseer Bloodhound

• Bread locked this topic