Command application for Research Manager (US)

Psych0

Name: OddVenom

Time in Research: 3 Months

What server do you play on? EU/US:US

Number of strikes on the roster/reason for strikes: N/A

Position applied for: Researcher manager

How would you describe yourself (please be honest):I get mad quickly when someone doesn't do something correctly such as not shut doors behind them or when they don't understand something when it has been told to them several times I understand first time mistakes but when you have been told several times then you can't make excuses, and I wouldn't consider myself an extreme role player I would say I am a semi-serious role player 

Why do you think you should be command, what can you do that the rest of command can’t? 100-word minimum: I won't say I can't do this better then everyone else but I am active I know a lot about the server and it's rules I've been in research for around a month now I feel like I would include juniors more in things such as mass testing, I would say I am a good leader and I know how to set a good example for those around me I am not very harsh when It comes to small things even though I can get mad I still wouldn't enforce the rule to the point of them not wanting to come back to research I would just tell them how you would do it or that your not suppose to do it not go straight to trying to get them a strike, that is all.

How can you make research more active? 100 word minimum: As I stated before I would try and host events and mass testing with research and try and give people a fun experience to make them want to do it more and for the people who aren't active I would try and make them want to come back to doing this mass testing honestly is a super fun way of making researchers active and with the chance out them getting promoted from their activity I think I would be able to make lots of researchers do these things by one, let them vote on the SCP two, Let them decide the test Interview, testing with d-class, whatever the test may be I think it would give the juniors and Associate Researchers more stuff to do and when I was at that stage I wouldn't loved to be in such tests like that besides that I can't really think of much else.

How would you describe your RP?: Not extremely serious I try and keep it as fun as I can but not disturb others RP.

And I can be active all week 

Edited by OddVenom

+Support

I have no problems seeing you in Command Venom the application was great. Try maybe not to get too mad though at situations that arise. Sometimes communication is a problem for people and they don't have headphones in. Found that one out while in Security Command (P.S. Security Command for that he win)

ImperialRPSenior Moderator - Game Master - Naval CaptainInquisitor Lord IV - Emperor's Wrath69th Division Vice Commander Medical Droid [R4-854]

Imperial.png.4dd01da1de2342578663ea904a7b151b.png