request for research manager

James Dark

Name: James Dark

Time in Research: full game time 1 mouth

What server do you play on? EU/US: both

Number of strikes on the roster/reason for strikes: 1 strike for calling a troll a faggot

Position applied for: Research manager

How would you describe yourself (please be honest): i’m a strickt and strong researcher i take my job serious and keep an close eye over the other reserchers, i do not let anyone do as they wish without permision and work hard for correction, i also watch over some of the scp’s to make sure they are in good shape for tests and personaly makes sure my researchers are doing good

Why do you think you should be command, what can you do that the rest of command can’t? 100-word minimum: i’m a hard working man and have close connections with scp’s i’ve seen 096 in the face and had a conversation with 049 face to face with now wall or barrier between us both senarios i have walked out alive, i always keep an eye on dr brigh and keep him in check and makes sure the jr’s dose not follow what he say and i do punish those that do, i’ve also been face to face with 393 though it was not a good day as those bloody dogs almost took my arm, i do not fair the scp’s as ik how to handle them in most situations after experiance, i’ve also been there under break in’s by other scp’s that do not belong in the facility and been close to scp 053 over a period of time when it was placed in the facility in a period of time, this is why you should make me command.

How can you make research more active? 100 word minimum: i’m able to hoste events of research for researchers on the ranks of jr’s and above for them to have something to do i also am the one who started the testing on scp 294 and people seemed to enjoy being able to do tests on it with my supervison and permisons, i also make sure to rederect diffrent scp’s to the locations of the jr’s for them to be able to do test’s with them and have successfull research without having to search for the scp wasting valuble time.

How would you describe your RP?: my research is stricked in a way i need a full veiw of my surrounding and the scp i can not have failure and or any staff that makes anny distractions for my experiments and tests, i’m know for using acid or cemicals that are to create extreme or intresting resoults, i can personaly see things from a 3d veiw giving me more options of diffrent situations and i’ve, i’m also a nice guy at time and do interact with people in a polite manor when i come to meet other while i’m doing checks on my surrounding and the scp’s

I’m mostly active on the weekends but do tend to come online at times in the week if not school is killing me

Sorry for my grammar english is not my first language

14 hours ago, James Dark said:

school is in the way most of the time

If school is a problem for your activity maybe being in command isnt the best thing but I would say take a cracked at it and try though! 

+Support

P.S. Not a terrible thing but always try to spell check if English is a problem for you ? Helps me a lot and I only speak English.

ImperialRPSenior Moderator - Game Master - Naval CaptainInquisitor Lord IV - Emperor's Wrath69th Division Vice Commander Medical Droid [R4-854]

Imperial.png.4dd01da1de2342578663ea904a7b151b.png

39 minutes ago, Fear said:

-support
you had your chance as command and you lost it. because you made a bad choice you must pay for your concequences. and if you want a command position apply the lowest command  not research managers.

Sadly I must agree with what Fear said. I would have no problem with you attempting to get Research manager but seeing as how you abused your power (man hunting D class, hunting breached SCPs, killing anyone who annoyed you, calling people names, I must admit I did join you a few times in man hunting which is on me) I don't really think going for Research manager is a good idea. But I do have to say you have been changing to be more responsible and carful since you were demoted, you seem ready to be part of command again and seem ready to take response ability for your actions. And I say you should at least take one more crack at being low command to show just how much you have changed and then use your knowledge to show high command how deserving you are of Research Manager.

P.S. Don't let having a strike put you down. spookie has one too ?

-Support Research Manager

+Support Assistant Research Manager

+Support Research Supervisor

I'm Lead Researcher W by the way. idk how to change my forms name.

Edited by friendlywolf

Research Administrator W

you never breached SCPs I said you hunted breached SCPs but I don't think any of the problems I listed were your fault since you were also new to research but pushed to a high rank.

Also thanks Slade.

Edited by friendlywolf

Research Administrator W

• 2 weeks later...
  • Head Admin
On 8/25/2019 at 3:19 PM, James Dark said:

Name: James Dark

Time in Research: full game time 1 mouth

What server do you play on? EU/US: both

Number of strikes on the roster/reason for strikes: 1 strike for calling a troll a faggot

Position applied for: Research manager

How would you describe yourself (please be honest): i’m a strickt and strong researcher i take my job serious and keep an close eye over the other reserchers, i do not let anyone do as they wish without permision and work hard for correction, i also watch over some of the scp’s to make sure they are in good shape for tests and personaly makes sure my researchers are doing good

Why do you think you should be command, what can you do that the rest of command can’t? 100-word minimum: i’m a hard working man and have close connections with scp’s i’ve seen 096 in the face and had a conversation with 049 face to face with now wall or barrier between us both senarios i have walked out alive, i always keep an eye on dr brigh and keep him in check and makes sure the jr’s dose not follow what he say and i do punish those that do, i’ve also been face to face with 393 though it was not a good day as those bloody dogs almost took my arm, i do not fair the scp’s as ik how to handle them in most situations after experiance, i’ve also been there under break in’s by other scp’s that do not belong in the facility and been close to scp 053 over a period of time when it was placed in the facility in a period of time, this is why you should make me command.

How can you make research more active? 100 word minimum: i’m able to hoste events of research for researchers on the ranks of jr’s and above for them to have something to do i also am the one who started the testing on scp 294 and people seemed to enjoy being able to do tests on it with my supervison and permisons, i also make sure to rederect diffrent scp’s to the locations of the jr’s for them to be able to do test’s with them and have successfull research without having to search for the scp wasting valuble time.

How would you describe your RP?: my research is stricked in a way i need a full veiw of my surrounding and the scp i can not have failure and or any staff that makes anny distractions for my experiments and tests, i’m know for using acid or cemicals that are to create extreme or intresting resoults, i can personaly see things from a 3d veiw giving me more options of diffrent situations and i’ve, i’m also a nice guy at time and do interact with people in a polite manor when i come to meet other while i’m doing checks on my surrounding and the scp’s

I’m mostly active on the weekends but do tend to come online at times in the week if not school is killing me

Sorry for my grammar english is not my first language

Application denied. Contact me on Discord for further elaboration.