Lead Development Ws Research Command Application

friendlywolf

Name: W

Time in Research: A month and 5 days

What server do you play on? EU/US: US

Number of strikes on the roster/reason for strikes:  0

Position applied for: Research Manager or Research Assistant Manager

How would you describe yourself (please be honest): I am not as flawless because I'm always scared that I might do something wrong. But in the end I get what ever job/test I'm doing done with little to no accidents. I am young for research but I try to prove my self useful.

Why do you think you should be command, what can you do that the rest of command can’t? 100-word minimum: I can help bring more activity towards command. I can try being there to make sure that the tests that are being conducted are not faulty tests (Faulty tests mean not authorized tests, tests that go against the lore of the SCP, and tests that go against the SOP). I Can also give my undying loyalty.

How can you make research more active? 100 word minimum: By training those who wish to be part of the Research Division, while also trying my best to give ideas to Junior researchers so that they can test and see how wonderful this Division can be if they put there mind to it. I will also try to help anyone who is trying to test on SCPs by supervising them or assisting in there tests as best as I can.

How would you describe your RP?: I try my best to follow the lore and to not brake any rules or character when in an RP situation. but I'm not perfect and I sometimes slip up and brake character by accident. Also when I'm mostly hanging out with Dr. Clef (freeman) I tend to be either more serious or a little less serious counts on the subject we are talking about.

How active are you?: I am very active and I try my best to stay as active as I can, mostly because I find this server fun and refreshing to play on.

Research Administrator W

+support

This dude stepped up to the plate and took leadership of Development with me, despite being relatively new to Research as a whole. I have seen nothing but quality tests from him before and after joining Development, and has been one of the best "rookies" to Research I have ever seen.

• Like 1

On 8/25/2019 at 5:20 PM, Emoonk said:

+support

This dude stepped up to the plate and took leadership of Development with me, despite being relatively new to Research as a whole. I have seen nothing but quality tests from him before and after joining Development, and has been one of the best "rookies" to Research I have ever seen.

Couldn't say it any better tbh

ImperialRPSenior Moderator - Game Master - Naval CaptainInquisitor Lord IV - Emperor's Wrath69th Division Vice Commander Medical Droid [R4-854]

Imperial.png.4dd01da1de2342578663ea904a7b151b.png

• 2 weeks later...