Interview SCP-457

Kevin Parker

-Name: Kev P

-Clearance Level: 2

-List of personnel involved in testing: AR Kev P, JR Salt and MTF A1 PVT Toasty PI4.

-Level D personnel involved: Class D-1458 (20 yo| 5”11’| 75 Kg), Class D-4578 (24 yo| 5”11’| 84 Kg) and Class D-9856 (22 yo| 5”09’| 65 Kg).

-SCP: 457

-Errors and/or safety hazards: The most dangerous problem will be a breach, because when he grows up, he is more intelligent and we would have some problems with SCP-457.

-Date: 24/08/2019 at 12 AM.

-Interviewee: SCP-457.

-Interviewer: AR Kev P.

-Background Research: For all points and purposes, SCP-457 appears to be a sentient being composed of flame. SCP-457's actual composition is unknown, and has proven to be invisible and undetectable by any known means, but is shaped out by the flames it produces, often assuming a human-like form if given sufficient fuel to assume that size, I’ll try to get more information about him using some more fuel as a gift for him.

_____________________________________________________Starts Log_____________________________________________________

AR Kev P: Greetings 457.

*SCP-457 almost a little flame*

457: (Silence).

AR Kev P: I have your daily Fuel. You can take these D-Class, wood and gas, consume them.

457: (Silence).

*I put the fuel in the door, I press the buttom*

*SCP-457 consumes it, he is getting big*

AR Kev P: You have consumed all this fuel, Can you talk now? Do you understand me?

457: Yes, sir.

AR Kev P: How do you feel?

457: Fine. Fuel was helpful.

AR Kev P: Well don’t try anything, we’re ready for any attempt of breaching. We will start with some questions about your past-, what is that shelf?

457:  My Awards… (Looks to the shelf), skulls of my victims.

AR Kev P: That’s Creepy. Where did you get that?

457: (silence).

AR Kev P: Sorry but you need to answer, you can’t keep that-

457: everything burns, doctor.

*He approaches to the blast shielding*

AR Kev P: back off, don’t make me turn on the sprinkler systems.

*457 Stays near to the blast shielding*

AR Kev P: Okay, Salt turn on the sprinkler systems.

*457 Screams loudly and throwing fire from his mouth*

AR Kev P: Turn it on!!!

*Salt turns on the sprinkler systems*

*457 goes back off from the blast shielding*

AR: Kev P: Well, No more tricks. I’ll repeat, we will start with some questions about your past. We found you burning some Forests, Why you were burning all those forests? What is your propose?

457: Hungry, then and now… Need more.

AR Kev P: Do you remember where you from?

457:  I woke up, forest, hungry, I burn.

AR Kev P: Can you consume every kind of living thing? Is everything a fuel for you?

457: everything burns when I’m hungry.

AR Kev P: When you consume fuel enough, you can clone yourself, how many of you can be?

457: Don’t know, no fuel.

AR Kev P: Yes, you know. We saw 2 of you, but you were fighting each other, why?, aren’t you the same entity, are you?

457:  More hungry, need fuel, they’re fuel.

*He approaches to the blast shielding*

AR Kev P: Mmmh, Okay that’s all, sir. Toasty I’ll need some more Security to take that shelf and skulls to medbay we need to check the skulls and don’t forget to turn on the sprinkler systems.

_____________________________________________________End of the Log_____________________________________________________

-Observation: SCP-457 was taking care of his shelf, and his extremely dangerous because he is so emotional, he is hungry all the time, I suggest to have sprinkler systems out of CC area on any case of breach, to protect the personal.

-Visual Stimuli (Photos/videos): image.png.42a557787d19485de8ff3884f7a25244.png ====> Skull Shelf of SCP-457

-Addendum: We turned on sprinkler systems to weaken SCP-457 and take out the shelf.

-Conclusion: The SCP-457 is so dangerous, he can consume fuel and multiply himself when he has consume fuel enough, he doesn’t know his past, we don’t have any clue of his born, we only know that he appears and starts to consume all, he has a lot of insatiable hungry, that makes him unstoppable, he will consume all and multiply, so this is a really dangerous SCP. If you want to do any test on him, be ready for any attempt of breaching and have enough MTF members to control the situation ‘cause he is emotional. We need to see if he is the only one.

Edited by Kevin Parker
  • Gaminglight Love 1

• Head Admin

A nice interview; Whilst not very groundbreaking in terms of discovery. Reverfiying what we already know about SCP-457 and the dangers of giving it more fuel than required. It is important to retest things once and a while due; As we know all too well SCP's can be quite unpredictable in nature. Good work.

• Thanks 1