Noahno08

Should I be staff/Trial Mod?  

1. 1. Should I be Trial Mod?

• Yes!
    • No.

What is your in-game name?: LCPL Noahno 1B34,Noahno,Noahno08,FBI PA Noahno

What is your steam name?: noahno08

What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:1:420430728

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No.

At What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) January 3rd 2019 around that time,(I left for vacation for like a month so when I came back I only had 1 day.)

What date did you make your forums account? Around February 10th,near that time. 

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Vip+. (and bronze for scp rp)

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?

image.png.2b56a76c6b093d89be92b9843f10c6c7.png

Still getting used to game before.

Have you donated? Yes For Vip+,and bronze and the bat for scp rp.

What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod.

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No.

Timezone: Eastern Daylight Time.

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I feel that I would make a great edition to the Gaming Light staff team as I see myself as a kind, Responsible,and respectful person. I can also be very easy to talk and or communicate to at all times,and can be very useful when under pressure/tough situations. Also I am an unbiased person who can always be trusted to handle all situations/sits in the correct manor.I feel that, if given opportunity to, will try my hardest to show that I can be an amazing newest staff member to the Gaming Light community! Also-I think it would be a great opportunity for me to help out in and around the community,and also help resolve any issues that anyone might have problems with. I also think that it would be useful to have an extra member to help out when the server is in it’s quiet hours.. As well as to stop any rule breakers during those hours. I also have loved RPing within the community as a whole in the last couple of months that I have played and that I want to show that dedication throughout the community. I also think that since I tend to play when I have free time (usually after 3 pm) I tend to devote time into it because, I see more then 1,000 + applictions accepted and I barely see more 2 admin on the server when there's alot of people on and I tend to change that ans I will keep trying till I get to complete my goal.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would bring him/her to a sit and handle the problem calmly(Also take them some-were no one can see hear or harm the person like a rooftop). I would tell them to calm down. If they are still being disruptive and impolite I would gag them. From there I would tell them why I brought them to the sit. Then I would explain what MassRDM is. After that I would ask for a Admin+ to give the player a 10000 second minge and then I would give them a warn for Mass RDM/Staff Diss.

for sion: I know I made that mistake about telling you about my app,I’m really sorry I did not want that to ruin our relationship that we started to have and I ruined it. I already know I’m getting denied because of that,but I don’t care all I care is that at least tell me you don’t want to talk please I’m really sorry just please talk to me again I’ll do anything for you to talk and be friends. I don’t care about this app all I care about is us having a friendship for you to talk to me again or at least say something to me. Although I only know you for a day it was really nice knowing you and talking to you I’m sorry. Please Forgive Me.

-Noah

Edited by Noahno08
Something for Sion.

+/- Support

+Good applic application

+Warns are from a while ago so thats good

- I haven't seen you that active tho maby because of time zones but I kinda play EST and GMT.

Otherwise try to get more noticed. With more forum/ingame activity. Get yourself out there.

But I wouldn't back away from giving you a chance.

Gl

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

22 hours ago, Freeze said:

+/- Support

+Good applic application

- I haven't seen you that active tho maby because of time zones but I kinda play EST and GMT.

Otherwise try to get more noticed. With more forum/ingame activity. Get yourself out there.

Gl

ExPolicerp Event Team Leader |  ExPolicerp Senior Admin | ExState LT |  ExCERT SGT | PD SM | EXSS ASAIC | Ex EMS Deputy | ExLore Senior Guard MI SHGO Carnor Jax  | EXSenate Commando SGT Taggart 

• Head Admin
On 8/26/2019 at 4:24 AM, Freeze said:

+/- Support

+Good applic application

Gl

22 hours ago, Sion said:

-support 

Advertised app

Screenshot_20190831-190751_Discord.jpg

Overall: -Support

Noahno, you have a good application with some good details and thought out answers, however advertising your application is something that can lead to its denial (even if others gave you a +Support rating). Another thing I noticed is that you edited it to add something for Sion (saw the edit reason at the bottom) which should have been handled over forum/ Discord PMs. 

Good luck!!

-W

Edited by WTLM2013
Fixing some grammatical issues I didn't catch before.

Forklift_Signature.png

On 8/31/2019 at 7:12 PM, Sion said:

-support 

Advertised app

Screenshot_20190831-190751_Discord.jpg

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

image.png

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application and you may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team.