EMS Complaints Update

We have fallen behind regarding these posts and I am going to catch them up for everyone!

Why do we do this? As EMS is a neutral department we believe that we should be transparent and therefore we publish all of our complaints for the public to see to ensure that we are providing the best service possible!

All of the timestamps are shown in GMT

Complaint #11

Time Stamp : 19/01/2019 (18:40.57)

Complaint In Full: Timmemems or however TF you spell it insulted me

Comments and date mark resolved: Strike handed out - 02/02/2019

Complaints #12-13 were Chief Complaints regarding the now blacklisted player Rhys

Complaint #14

Time Stamp : 04/02/2019 (18:57.15)

Complaint In Full: The EMS Dr.Whale was reviving me and I said thanks. Then a couple minutes later I died 3 times in a row was a mass RDM. When he went to pick me up it a rudely manner he said ¨This kid again¨. I just want him to be respectful to people and not be rude.

Comments and date mark resolved: Medic was removed for not completing role call and has seemingly left the community - 03/04/2019

Complaint #15

Time Stamp : 15/02/2019 (14:48.25)

Complaint In Full: there are a lot of ems that revive pd first and wait to revive so they can go get a pd to ask if we were being detained

Comments and date mark resolved: Quite a stupid complaint as we always revive gov first! - 15/02/2019

Complaint #16

Time Stamp : 15/02/2019 (14:56.03)

Complaint In Full: there are a lot of ems combat healing pd during a money silo even sometimes shootouts

Comments and date marked resolved: It is a terrible report and if gov come away from a scene to a safe distance for more then 30 seconds EMS can heal them - 16/02/2019

Complaint #17

Time Stamp : 15/02/2019 (14:56.58)

Complaint In Full: ems is reviving when its not code 4 like reviving pd while there in my while i haves guns out

Comments and date marked resolved: We have adressed this in meetings and I would reccomend anyone that see's this to report it via the complaint forum! - 16/02/2019

Case #18 was a suggestion by an SCP-RP Player! Cheers!

Complaint #19

Time Stamp: 21/02/2019 (17:35.54)

Complaint In Full : SMoke minging hard on EMS

Comments and date marked resolved: Sorted, Removed From EMS - 06/03/2019

Complaint #20

Timestamp : 30/03/2019 (03:18.51)

Complaint In Full: PARA Jay P27 keeps on combat reviving and healing after i had told him on ems. then i switched to PD and a bank raid happend and he revived a trooper while there was still fighting going on.

Comments and date marked resolved: P27 has been removed due to inactivity - 29/04/2019

Complaint #021 Can not be resolved due to lack of information

Complaint #22

Timestamp: 30/06/2019 (22:22.50)

Complaint In Full : I filled out an application a few weeks ago, and saw nothing (not accepted or denied) on the 6/22/19 Accepted Sheet. Filled out another just to make sure, no other feedback. I don't want to start an issue or ruin my chances of being in EMS, I'm just curious to know if something went wrong.

Comments and date marked resolved : @Nucleus resolved the issue when he was C2, and it is time to reitorate that if this happens please bare with us and we will get to your application as quick as we can as we always want more people. - 01/07/2019

Complaint #23

Timestamp : 02/07/2019 (04:08.54)

Complaint In Full : ems medic driving the charger after multiple warnings

Comments and date marked resolved : Nothing that the EMS department can do, his WL needs to be removed by staff. - 11/07/2019

Case #24 is a weird one...

"The only good reason to use the fire axe is to cut watermelon"

I'll leave that one...

Complaint #25

Timestamp : 19/08/2019 (15:40.38)

Complaint In Full:" @Nucleus is inactive"

Comments and date marked resolved : He is in a department that doesn't currently have a class and is still active on staff and on the discord being the bot master. -25/08/2019

Cases #26 & #27 are currently ongoing

Complaints #028

Timestamp : 24/08/2019 (18:34.08)

Complaint in full: Well, I just got a job and im on weekends, I told Sion that I can play only on weekends and I won't attend to meetings anymore, and Sion striked me for missing the meeting, and I have proof that I messaged him.

Comments and date marked resolved: Strike Removed, set to weekends and excused from meetings - 25/08/2019

Alex Rollin

City of Rockford True North Emergency Medical Services Chief CR-1

True North Police Department Major 1L53

True North SWAT Sergeant XS5

SS SSO XB19

Edited by arollin96227

Good job alex. 

*cough* 3 months later... 

jk ❤️

Deputy Timmemes DZ2

Complaints ASST.

Edited by Timmemes

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

Complaint #25 was someone impersonating Alex. Big bad boi eh? 

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO |