Suggestion regarding Gensec Bunks - Accepted

Gunther

What you want to see? - The Keypad clearance level lowered to Level 1 keycards or higher, and give 912 a Level 1 key.

Why should we add it? - It would allow 912 access to the Gensec bunks and leave and enter freely.

What are the advantages of having this? - 912 would have access to the Gensec bunks, without having a high enough clearance to access the armory. Also, all Gensec have Level 2 keycards so it would in no way affect their abilities to leave the bunks.

Who is it mainly for? - 912

Links to any content - My comment on this suggestion inspired my idea for this one.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

1 hour ago, Train Overlord said:

+Support

Spawns inside, makes sense to let him leave freely.

/ Security Captain Monroe / Retired SCP-RP Senior Moderator Monroe /

Hey! It's your local SCP nerd. Used to write a few articles and do meme writings every once in a while. Message me if you want server, grammar, writing, or interpreting help! Also more than open to becoming friends with the community! [ color=Name/Hex]You're Welcome[/color]

On 8/30/2019 at 12:00 AM, Two_Six said:

+ Support, or just have him spawn in a different room entirely, like 343 or old armory

Reasons: Stated above, and that it could allow for a bit more balance, and prevent the need to change keycard access. However, if it can't be solved with this a change in keycard level is good enough and giving him a keycard will be fine, but other than that there are issues with changing levels of the keycard and giving him one.

Conclusion: Best to change his spawn, or change the keycard if the spawn change is not possible.

There are three types of people... There are hunters... There are prey...

And then I, Alex B, comes back after so long to Security with the new name of Seeker that nobody remembers me anymore, but I don't care and I just want to shoot D-Class.

On 8/24/2019 at 2:21 PM, Krafty said:

+ Support

Or Just give 912 a level 2 card

+Support

I have seen way too many 912s use the armory and buy guns. Level 1 card is fine.

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia