admin warning me for nothing

Dawg

Your in game name: JR Dawg

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:424791061

The player's in game name: CI LT jack SUL LT97

The player's steam ID (required):  STEAM_0:0:115361809\

What did the player do: fail warned me for rdm/ minge

Evidence (required): logs 

What do you believe should happen to the player: demotion from administrator rank

Any extra information: i got stabbed by a scientist witch a hatchet for no reason so i shot him and he warned me for rdm/ minge  nad warned me for rdm x4 minge agin while it they were rioting and security wasn't doing there job so i warned them 4 times  hes not even asking questions or chekcing logs just warning me  oh and he unwhitelisted me for no reason and demoted me from my job  jr

Edited by Dawg

1) You might want to have more evidence than just “logs”. Since you put no time or date, you’re asking staff to just search through hundreds of hours of logs. Even with the ability to search STEAMIDs, they would still have trouble finding what you speak of.

2) You should explain the situation more, as right now theres almost no information about what happened. Start with saying what you were doing prior it the incident, what job you were on, what job the accused was on, and what happened after.

3) This seems like it should be in the staff report section, if you’re reporting a false warn. Additionally, was the person who you shot the one that warned you? At Gaminglight, staff are not supposed to take their own sits, and this could be a possible additional accusation.

3 hours ago, Androntel said:

3) This seems like it should be in the staff report section, if you’re reporting a false warn. Additionally, was the person who you shot the one that warned you? At Gaminglight, staff are not supposed to take their own sits, and this could be a possible additional accusation.

This is the correct section for False Warnings. Dawg can you provide more evidence since we don't have much to go on? 

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

I would like to hear more on @jackrhyssull side.

3 hours ago, Androntel said:

1) You might want to have more evidence than just “logs”. Since you put no time or date, you’re asking staff to just search through hundreds of hours of logs. Even with the ability to search STEAMIDs, they would still have trouble finding what you speak of.

2) You should explain the situation more, as right now theres almost no information about what happened. Start with saying what you were doing prior it the incident, what job you were on, what job the accused was on, and what happened after.

Big Body Tony

spacer.png

My side of the story on the UK server I jump on staff I see him and get reports off people saying he is RDMing people I check the logs and see he killed 2 gensec and shooting people in d block and GENSEC calls me because of this I verbal warned him once and then he kept doing it so I warned him for RDM and he also kept handcuffing d class to the roof so I warn him for minging as well. 30 minutes later he does the exact same thing so I warned him again and minged him and then I got a ADMIN to deal with him and said admin minged him too and also you went down the d block lift so you went against your SOP there and then killed a RS next to u and killed a few d class in lower d block to do hm 

if you are reporting a staff member use staff reports or use what was already said at the end of the day a staff choice is final in a sit and also I’ve warned you verbally when u where on d class killing other d class so your argument is wrong 

Edited by jackrhyssull

-support this guy knew what he was doing and still did it dont take it out on a staff member just cuz u messed up

• Thanks 1

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

7 hours ago, jackrhyssull said:

My side of the story on the UK server I jump on staff I see him and get reports off people saying he is RDMing people I check the logs and see he killed 2 gensec and shooting people in d block and GENSEC calls me because of this I verbal warned him once and then he kept doing it so I warned him for RDM and he also kept handcuffing d class to the roof so I warn him for minging as well. 30 minutes later he does the exact same thing so I warned him again and minged him and then I got a ADMIN to deal with him and said admin minged him too and also you went down the d block lift so you went against your SOP there and then killed a RS next to u and killed a few d class in lower d block to do hm 

if you are reporting a staff member use staff reports or use what was already said at the end of the day a staff choice is final in a sit and also I’ve warned you verbally when u where on d class killing other d class so your argument is wrong 

-Support

Multiple Verbals.

Kept doing it.

Should Keep his warn.

Trap.—

giphy.gif

-Support after the review from both sides. Dawg you seem a little upset about Jack warning you. There just isn't evidence that you provided for us to go on. 

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro