- DeniedBogs Senior Mod Application

Bog

What is your in-game name?: Bog

What is your steam name?: August

What is your steam ID?:  STEAM_0:1:106413665 

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I was staff on a darkrp server called "Pharoh Gaming" and also an SCP-RP server called Terminus RP

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Three months ago.

What date did you make your forums account? June 16

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not an RP Rank)? Moderator & Bronze

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? The warn was from a long time ago on policerp

Have you donated? Yes

What rank are you applying for? Senior Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines: Yes

Timezone: Central Daylight Time

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Spire, Harrison, Boris, Bread, Castro,  and Infectected all gave me permission and told me to apply.

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe I deserve this rank because of the reasons I applied for this staff. I always want to help the community, improve the player base by making roleplaying a fair/better quality experience, I'm active on the server. One good quality is that I don't care about getting off my roleplaying job to help take sits when building up and my schedule allows me to be on later in the day to take sits when no other staff is on. Another reason I deserve this rank is that I always try to help new Trial Moderators with difficult sits or any questions they have about accomplishing their duties. Becoming a Senior Moderator this would allow me to increase the minge time which could help other T-Mods. And my last reason is that I am an extremely patient person who doesn't get tilted easy, I also I've never lost my temper/cool when dealing with a sit. There have sometimes been times where I have had to help people with troubleshooting Teamspeak/discord and I used my advanced knowledge of the applications and will apply that to help GamingLight.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is a curse at you?  First I would isolate them from any other players just in case they decide to cause any more issues. then I would sit them to one of the sit rooms and freeze them. I would ask them why they're mass rdming and if I don't get an answer from them and they continue their actions of yelling at me, I would just gag them. After then I would explain to them that I am going to give him a 10,000-second minge because of his Mass RDMing.

warns.jpg

Edited by Bog

Full +Support

Here's  Why, I don't specifically watch people unless I  am looking at them as they are applying or deserve a promo, He came too me with  a question and I said I'd like to watch him, While he was in his sits he was utmost professionalizem  and the only thing he needed was experience, All of his sits were done correctly and perfect. He's really active, And Mature.

I completely agree and hope he gets this promotion.

Good Luck! 

Trap.—

giphy.gif

26 minutes ago, Bor said:

Full +Support

Here's  Why, I don't specifically watch people unless I  am looking at them as they are applying or deserve a promo, He came too me with  a question and I said I'd like to watch him, While he was in his sits he was utmost professionalizem  and the only thing he needed was experience, All of his sits were done correctly and perfect. He's really active, And Mature.

I completely agree and hope he gets this promotion.

Good Luck! 

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

Denied.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept your promotion application. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

You have been a mod for 21 days, you MUST have been a mod for 30 days minimum to apply for senior mod. Reapply in 1 week.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator