Tyrone The Traficer - Ban requestAccepted

PieLard

And killer i'm sorry i have annoyed you a lot but, i have stopped i truly think that if we stop fighting we could become friends. So if you could find it possible to forgive me because i forgive you. So please stop with the negative feedback and we could just give up on all of are fights. All of are arguments. And all of are hatred. Because yes i have been annoying to many people but i didn't mean to be. I have never wanted for any fighting to have ever happened and hope that it can all stop, and we could put all of this behind us. So please if it is possible can we Stop all of this madness.

• Gaminglight Love 1

26 minutes ago, Ninjamaster43 said:

And killer i'm sorry i have annoyed you a lot but, i have stopped i truly think that if we stop fighting we could become friends. So if you could find it possible to forgive me because i forgive you. So please stop with the negative feedback and we could just give up on all of are fights. All of are arguments. And all of are hatred. Because yes i have been annoying to many people but i didn't mean to be. I have never wanted for any fighting to have ever happened and hope that it can all stop, and we could put all of this behind us. So please if it is possible can we Stop all of this madness.

Please just stop arguing +Support or -Support it. just Stop your making yourself look worse.

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

9 hours ago, Ninjamaster43 said:

OK i'm sorry if everyone thinks i'm a "Minge" But truly i don't try to be and i'm sorry if i i'm. I don't think a ban is appropriate. I do need to work on it but i'm trying as you can see i went 5 days without a warn. And i think that's a good start. But i do want to make it right to all i have wronged and fix everything i have broken. So please ind it in your hearts to give me one more chance. I truly don't think that any of this is necessary I don't even have a week on this sever and haven't read the M.O.T.D. witch i will use my spare time to do and isn't an excuse but most of my warns i didn't know that i did anything wrong. So  i would appreciate it so much if i could get some help on what i'm doing and be told if i'm doing something wrong. So please if possible give me one last chance.

If you were really as sorry as you make it out to be, maybe you should've reconsidered how you acted. These guys don't play around when it comes to issues of the sort. 47 warns in such a short amount of time? Not buying you're sorry. 

Most of these warns are the same as before. Player diss, Staff diss, RDM, etc. You're not sorry for your actions, you're sorry that you're caught and someone is trying to get you banned. Maybe reconsider reading the rules prior to playing on the server instead of when it's too late. 

+SUPPORT

Edited by Voxis

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

1 hour ago, Voxis said:

If you were really as sorry as you make it out to be, maybe you should've reconsidered how you acted. These guys don't play around when it comes to issues of the sort. 47 warns in such a short amount of time? Not buying you're sorry. 

Most of these warns are the same as before. Player diss, Staff diss, RDM, etc. You're not sorry for your actions, you're sorry that you're caught and someone is trying to get you banned. Maybe reconsider reading the rules prior to playing on the server instead of when it's too late. 

+SUPPORT

OK one yes i i'm sorry or i wouldn't have ever got on this. And two I know that most of the people on this sever hate me and will +support but i truly think that if i can appeal this and read the rules i won't make anymore mistakes. Please  give me one more chance. And if i mess up again Perm a ban me. And yes i shouldn't have 47 warns. But i think that once i read the rules i can go the rest of my time without breaking any.

Truly i i'm a minge but i don't  it on purposes so i'm sorry to you all and i think that with enough dedication i will be able to Learn all the rules. Get back on PD. And be on the right track to play. I guess i have been blind to it but i i'm so i'm so sorry to you all and hope that you'l forgive me one day Sincerely Austin.

Edited by Ninjamaster43
I'm sorry

12 hours ago, Ninjamaster43 said:

OK one yes i i'm sorry or i wouldn't have ever got on this. And two I know that most of the people on this sever hate me and will +support but i truly think that if i can appeal this and read the rules i won't make anymore mistakes. Please  give me one more chance. And if i mess up again Perm a ban me. And yes i shouldn't have 47 warns. But i think that once i read the rules i can go the rest of my time without breaking any.

It's long past the realm of believeability. You managed to get 9 warns in a week. EVEN when this ban request was active, you were still accumulating warnings. 

Did the first 10 not click? The first 20? The first 30? Now that you're at almost 50, ONLY when you were that close, do you decide "Yeah I'm sorry, I will change for the better if given the chance." 

You've had 48 chances and that didn't work, why would one more? 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

Player Has 51 Unique warns as of September the first 2019

Player is also Permanently minged by JMT

Cole Sladvak // ColeSoft Grey

| PoliceRP | Senior Moderator | SRT Supervisor Police Lieutenant |

Retired FBI Command of 3 Years - Deputy Director | Retired S.W.A.T Command | Thought up SS and created HRT Former UMC

8 Year GL Veteran | 7 Year PoliceRP LEO | | PoliceRP Staff of 4 years |

On 8/30/2019 at 5:07 AM, Ninjamaster43 said:

OK i'm sorry if everyone thinks i'm a "Minge" But truly i don't try to be and i'm sorry if i i'm. I don't think a ban is appropriate. I do need to work on it but i'm trying as you can see i went 5 days without a warn. And i think that's a good start. But i do want to make it right to all i have wronged and fix everything i have broken. So please ind it in your hearts to give me one more chance. I truly don't think that any of this is necessary I don't even have a week on this sever and haven't read the M.O.T.D. witch i will use my spare time to do and isn't an excuse but most of my warns i didn't know that i did anything wrong. So  i would appreciate it so much if i could get some help on what i'm doing and be told if i'm doing something wrong. So please if possible give me one last chance.

Nightwing you were told to read the motd so many times I told you loads of times. you never listened you got more the 40 warns in less then 3 weeks. I’m sorry but you need to cop on and Realize that you broke so many server rules and insulted so many people. 

On 8/23/2019 at 4:14 PM, K1LLER._. said:

+SUPPORT                                                                                                  He has been harassing me for a day and a half trying to get me banned, Hes just a straight up minge been demoted 5 times from PD for being a minge, has 40 warns with 5 days of playtime which I don't know how he got that he gets like 2/3 warns a day.

spacer.png

• Fame locked this topic