Tyrone The Traficer - Ban requestAccepted

PieLard

Your In-game: Dondi

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:93580220

The player's name in-game: Tyrone The Traficer

The player's steam ID (required):  STEAM_0:0:244919976

What did the player do: He hit 40 warns and as said in the staff handbook 40 = perma ban/minge

Evidence (REQUIRED):

image.thumb.png.4e3ef368097c9bb415908dc4649a9ffe.png

What do you believe should happen to the player: Perma ban

Any extra information: None

+SUPPORT                                                                                                  He has been harassing me for a day and a half trying to get me banned, Hes just a straight up minge been demoted 5 times from PD for being a minge, has 40 warns with 5 days of playtime which I don't know how he got that he gets like 2/3 warns a day.

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

+support

Nightwing.  Constantly getting kicked out of PD, was recently blacklisted from there, then dodged that by changing name and got back on.  A constant problem when he's on the server.  Recently had to ban him for a day. Got 14 warns since I banned him 3 days ago. So, he got unbanned then racked up 14 warns in that short of a time. Showing that he didn't care about the ban, and that he was just going to keep coming on to minge.

Edited by [GL]Anarchy moat.gg

22 minutes ago, K1LLER._. said:

+SUPPORT                                                                                                  He has been harassing me for a day and a half trying to get me banned, Hes just a straight up minge been demoted 5 times from PD for being a minge, has 40 warns with 5 days of playtime which I don't know how he got that he gets like 2/3 warns a day.

21 minutes ago, Ronin said:

+support

Nightwing.  Constantly getting kicked out of PD, was recently blacklisted from there, then dodged that by changing name and got back on.  A constant problem when he's on the server.  Recently had to ban him for a day. Got 14 warns since I banned him 3 days ago. So, he got unbanned then racked up 14 warns in that short of a time. Showing that he didn't care about the ban, and that he was just going to keep coming on to minge.

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

1 hour ago, Ronin said:

+support

This Nightwing? Major +support.

He has been doing nothing besides being mingy torwards players and staff. He doesnt belong on this server.

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

1 hour ago, K1LLER._. said:

To Killer/Maddog I'm sorry if you thought I've been harrasing you in some ways we both harassed each other and i'm sorry if you feel this way. But in the future i hope that we could put aside are differences and maybe learn to be nice to one another. And possibly we could accept each other.

To Ronin/Dredgen/Freeze I'm sorry if you though i was dogging a blacklist but I've changed my name like 50 times. I understand why you though that way but it was a complete misunderstanding so if we could talk out everything bothering you it would be very much appreciated. And all the things that i was demoted for were because i didn't most of those rules and from false reports and just simply not thinking. I never tried to  break the rules and apologize completely for all of this and i see why you are mad so i apologize for that i hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me. I'm sorry if I've made your job harder 

Edited by Ninjamaster43

By the way i'm not supposed to even have 40 warns over 2 years ago i got warns and they haven't went away so i'm not so sure that they ever will. But still i want to tell you that i will try as hard as i can to not get anymore warns because fact i enjoy this sever very much and hope that eventually we can play in peace and not argue or fight anymore.

25 minutes ago, Ninjamaster43 said:

By the way i'm not supposed to even have 40 warns over 2 years ago i got warns and they haven't went away so i'm not so sure that they ever will. But still i want to tell you that i will try as hard as i can to not get anymore warns because fact i enjoy this sever very much and hope that eventually we can play in peace and not argue or fight anymore.

Mate, you racked up 14 warns. Since I banned you for a day three days ago.

45 minutes ago, K1LLER._. said:

To Be honest, I was president being inside my base and U would always come up and say its killer and just harrass me and everything even when im on Criminal, U were warned for harrassing, and to stop but you never did so its too late to say sorry

I'm not even harrasing you and i'm sorry if you feel that way i got a warn for protesting. Witch in a way is harassment but isn't realy 

1 hour ago, Ronin said:

Mate, you racked up 14 warns. Since I banned you for a day three days ago.

Yes i have and i'm sorry about that i just got to playing and still don't know the rules i'll read through the MOTD and chck what i did wrong and apoligize if i make the same mistake in the future

8 minutes ago, Max Holland said:

+support 

Meets requirements big minge in game doesn’t listen to staff, player disses all the time, always trying to get someone in trouble to save him self 

I'm sorry if you think i'm a minge and the player diss is my bad i just get a little frustrated and the reason i call sits is because people are contently anoing me and so i'm sorry about that and hope you can forgive me.

10 hours ago, Ninjamaster43 said:

Btw warns don't disappear. We have a warn appeal format. But +support

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

13 hours ago, K1LLER._. said:

No im not talking about today, im talking about yesterday U kept coming up doing nothing, u weren't protesting, and u were just following me when I was crim I get it if u wanna follow me in RP do that but like U weren't rping anything

If your talking about when you where the president yes i did fallow you, but i just wanted a gun license and so it was justified. And i don't remember fallowing you when you were criminal but i'm sorry if i did.

4 hours ago, Chief_ said:

Btw warns don't disappear. We have a warn appeal format. But +support

I was told that over some time of not getting a warn they would start to disappear 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ninjamaster43 said:

If your talking about when you where the president yes i did fallow you, but i just wanted a gun license and so it was justified. And i don't remember fallowing you when you were criminal but i'm sorry if i did.

I was told that over some time of not getting a warn they would start to disappear 

Please do not argue on the post, put your +/- Support and nothing else. If you'd like to discuss something with another member, take it to privtate messages. Thank you

Edited by [GL] Joe Mama

On 8/23/2019 at 7:24 PM, Ronin said:

+support

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️

On 8/23/2019 at 7:14 PM, K1LLER._. said:

image.thumb.png.4e3ef368097c9bb415908dc4649a9ffe.png

He has 47 warns now

Edited by Zage

PD Colonel , EMS Deputy Chief

~Zage

On 8/23/2019 at 7:14 PM, K1LLER._. said:

Edited by thebigr

~EMS Deputy Chief Ryan CX-2, Former SRT 2ndLT Ryan 1Q63, SM Ryan 1A28, Ryan UMC

+Support 

I hav had multiple sits with tryrone and all of them were him minging 

ive seen you target and harass other players

Has a lot of warns   

Ex - CWRP Admin Alpha| Ex - Clone General Alpha| 

"All of you chumps are gonna bow, when I whoop him. All of ya! I know you got him, I know you got him picked...But the man's in trouble. I'mma show YOU how GREAT I AM!" -Muhammad Ali

Hes now up to 49 warnings and has got perm minged. Waiting for SMT to handle this further.

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

OK i'm sorry if everyone thinks i'm a "Minge" But truly i don't try to be and i'm sorry if i i'm. I don't think a ban is appropriate. I do need to work on it but i'm trying as you can see i went 5 days without a warn. And i think that's a good start. But i do want to make it right to all i have wronged and fix everything i have broken. So please ind it in your hearts to give me one more chance. I truly don't think that any of this is necessary I don't even have a week on this sever and haven't read the M.O.T.D. witch i will use my spare time to do and isn't an excuse but most of my warns i didn't know that i did anything wrong. So  i would appreciate it so much if i could get some help on what i'm doing and be told if i'm doing something wrong. So please if possible give me one last chance.

• Fame locked this topic